How do you get Obsidian?

theDSsucks

ok, no response, so no one else knows about Obsidian skin/Titan???

Giga Beam is 2nd last power option. It's super powerful if you can aim it right. It can single handedly destroy bosses. But unlike what another poster said that you are immune when you fire, you are not, at least not to an "Avalanche" attack.

ok, no response, so no one else knows about Obsidian skin/Titan???

Giga Beam is 2nd last power option. It's super powerful if you can aim it right. It can single handedly destroy bosses. But unlike what another poster said that you are immune when you fire, you are not, at least not to an "Avalanche" attack.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the Obsidian skin as I can't recall getting that one. As for the immunity with the Giga Beam, I should have said that you are invincible most of the time. You're correct when you say that the Avalanche attack will still hurt you. I think Juggernaut can as well if you fire the beam just as he's charging at you.

thank you DP, much appreciated!

I was on final boss on X-Treme, and we both had a smidge of health left, and i thought i had him when i hit him with Giga Beam, but he got me first with the Avalanche!!! Thought it was in the bag, harsh!

Yeh, the last boss can be a real nuisance and is a lot harder without the Giga Beam. I deliberately saved up around 4 bars during the previous fight so I could use it in the next one, although you can defeat some of the regular enemies to build it up. Make sure that you only use the Giga Beam after he does he slam attack when targeting you. As soon as he lands, unleash the beam on him and you should hit him before he teleports away and uses the avalanche move.

• 2 weeks later...