How long until they start taking this game off of the shelf?

illninoese

Pick it up. I had fun with the plat. Not the best game ever but still fun non the less. Get excited or get out.

I haven't got the plat yet (80%), but the game is decent.Playing around with the different suits and powers is pretty fun.

It could of been sooooo much better though if they just took the effort.

Is it possible that trophy support will be dropped for this game in the future? I dont see them taking one trophies away, just wondering how deep the lawsuit goes and what it can affect.

They can't remove trophy support since the game is already out. And I seriously doubt they would try to go as far as patching the game to remove trophies.........And there is no online so there is no need for an update.

They are only recalling all UNOPENED copies... so it may still be possible to get the game from Gamestop and other used game retailers.

Yeah I kind of rushed out of my way and picked up a new and used copy for the ps3 i wonder how many years it might take for it to jump in price? I got the last unopen copy at my local Walmart which was funny as hell cause it was right there and I was like a sniper in COD going easy shot.

Edited by Daredevil

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...