X-Men: Destiny ~ Collectible Guide

StarGate55555

tShpEOU.png

X-Men: Destiny ~ Collectible Guide

by StarGate55555

Cheat Codes & Glitches

Enter the code on the front of the insert at the "X Start" screen on the main menu

• Juggernaut Suit CODE: hold :l1: + :r1:, press :down:, :right:, :up:, :left:, :triangle:, :circle:

• Infinite XP- before starting this equip the Gambit Defensive gene if you have it (enemies drop more XP) once you have unlocked a challenge you can replay it as much as you want from the main menu.

• Infinite X-Genes- simply follow the Infinite XP and at the end it will give you a different X-Gene every time (either a mutant X-Gene or a XPMutanator). X-Gene is a white color and the XPMutator is a yellow color.

KEY

Challenges- they will be represented by the letter C and there are a total of 15 and can be replayed at anytime after they are found/unlocked. To replay the challenge go to the main menu > Load > select a save > Select Challenges and simply beat any of them that don’t have the completed icon. The challenges are usually choices that you had to make during the story gameplay regarding which faction you chose. Please note that every challenge completed nets you an X-Gene.

• NOTE: please know that certain challenges can only be unlocked if you are in the correct faction (Brotherhood or X-Men). By faction i mean that your Faction Meter (in pause screen) must be in the correct faction with its corresponding challenge. In order to unlock all of them you must replay certain missions.

• Challenges:
    • 4 Brotherhood Faction challenges
    • 4 X-Men Faction challenges
    • 7 Neutral challenges (faction does not matter)

See Spoiler tag for image of all challenges:

[spoiler=sdkf89sk]0cD89oX.jpg

Dossiers- they will be represented by the letter D. These are the biographies of all the characters and factions. The dossiers are small white-glowing thing.

Propagandas- Each propaganda is worth 250 XP. They will be represented by the letter P. these are red posters that you just find scattered around the Missions. Each mission has a different amount and they give you XP which helps you level up your X-Gene’s and Mutant Powers.

X-Genes- there are a total of 45 X-Genes and 19 Suits. You have 4 slots to place your X-Genes and each of them represent a different mutant. if you have the same mutant's powers it will give you an extra power. The X-Gene powers can be upgraded with enough XP. Please note that it gives you different X-Gene's depending on what power you have chosen.

• X-Gene Types:
    • White Gene that gives you Powers (Offensive, Defensive and Utility) or Suits
    • Yellow Gene (aka XPMutator) that give you 300 XP

Edited by Viper
Restore missing images

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 1 - Inciting Incident

[Challenges-1; Dossiers-2; Propagandas-3]

P1- right after you receive the dodge tutorial next to the escalators.

D1 (Quicksilver)- after the fight where you first meet Quicksilver, there is a green health box in the corner with the dossier next to it.

P2- after jump sequence with Toad you get to fight some enemies, its on the left next to some stairs.

P3- right after you do the ground smash make a left & its to your right between the 2 wooden things.

D2 (Emma Frost)- during the fight sequence with her and the enemies it will be in the corner next to the enemy that shoots at you.

C1 (Neutral)- defeat the enemies waves within the timeframe.

Mission 2 - Raid

[Challenges-1; Dossiers-4; Propagandas-5]

D1 (Hodge Factions)- after you meet Emma Frost and leave the jail cells turn left it will be on the corner.

P1- right after the cutscene with commander Hodge turn around, its before you cross the tight metal bridge.

D2 (Pyro)- after you cross the bridge from P1 and defeat the enemies there its behind the water tower in same area

P2- after you have accepted either Nightcralwer's or Pyro’s mission and it will be on the right side wall.

P3- after you meet with Forge and have to defeat the enemies you will have to go up on the roof of the building, its on the right wall.

D3 (Nightcrawler)- its in the area where you have to ground smash the satellite tower, turn around its on the couch

X-Gene- after the cutscene with Reyes and Magneto jump over the destroyed satellite tower and turn right, free the mutants and its in the electrical cage.

P4- to the left of the above X-Gene.

D4 (Cyclops)- after you have to make a choice between Cyclps and Quicksilver you will have to fight 50 enemies, after you defeat them you will see a checkpoint, its before that on the left on top of a trash container.

P5- after you defeat the 50 enemies in that big area and go up the stairs, it will be on a wall at the top stairs.

X-Gene- as soon as you enter the area with the 50 enemies (fight along side Pyro, Juggernaut & Quicksilver OR Cyclops, Emma Frost & Iceman) turn right, its in the corner.

Mission 3 - Chinatown

[Challenges-4; Dossiers-5; Propagandas-9]

C1 (Brotherhood)- talk to Mystique and accept her mission. This is also a Brotherhood Faction mission. Dont worry about enemies just break the glowing boxes, There are 4 parts that you must destroy. First as soon as you get up the stairs on the left, then go straight at the end, then make a left down the stairs, then follow the stairs up and its in front of you.

P1- as soon as you fight off your first enemies instead of jumping down make a right and go down the stairs, its at the bottom level on the left.

D1 (Mystique)- after you collect P1 go to the bottom left and turn left its on the counter.

X-Gene- keep going left from Mystique bio

P2- after above items go toward your next checkpoint but instead of making a right turn up the stairs, make a left.

P3- on the rooftops where you fight of the 2nd wave of enemies while protecting the package, its on the left right before crossing the bridge.

P4- after the fight with Northstar, there will be another fight in a circular area, its on opposite end from where you start the fight next to some life orbs.

P5- same area but to the right of P4

C2 (Brotherhood)- speak to Toad in same are as P4 & P5 and Assist the Brotherhood. This is a Brotherhood faction challenge.

D2 (Toad)- same circular area. its in the alley with the blinking Yellow Lucky sign on the right.

P6- as soon as you leave the circular area make a left into the alley its on the right wall.

X-Gene- keep going straight from P6.

D3 (Externals Faction)- keep going straight from Toad suite until you can only make a right, it will be on the left next to the metal fence.

X-Gene- after passing the wooden bridge and the door opens, its in the guard house.

P7- from guard house keep going straight to the end

D4 (Gambit)- after you defeat and talk to him it will be on the bar counter.

P8- after you get out of Gambit’s bar instead of going down the stairs make a left and go up, it will be on the advertising board, jump up to get it.

C3 (Neutral)- after you break the ground and fall down to the jail tunnels at the intersection make a right and fall down.

C4 (X-Men)- after you get out of the tunnel go left and all the way down, you will have to fight waves of enemies (~40) within 3 minutes.

P9- after you jump from the first rooftop to the second make a right down the steps then a left you will see 2 enemies there that shoot at you, its on the container on the right.

D5 (Iceman)- after you defeat all the enemies on the first rooftop, jump over to the 2nd rooftop and instead of going right and down, make a left and go up till the end.

X-Gene- keep going up from Iceman bio till the top.

X-Gene- after you break through the ground and fall down, clear out the enemies, it will be to the right of the checkpoint.

Edited by Viper

Mission 4 - Mutant Rescue

[Challenges-3; Dossiers-3; Propagandas-6]

X-Gene- as soon as the level starts and you pass the cutscene make go straight and make a right

P1- same area, after defeating the enemies make a left, its at the end on the left wall.

C1 (Neutral)- after the cutscene with Quicksilver pass through the door and defeat the enemies, same are on the right there is a shiny open door.

D1 (U-Men Faction)- after you see Quicksilver, open the door and fight of the enemies. As you entered that room make a left its on the right side.

X-Gene- after you defeat your first U-Men go all the way to the end, it will be on the left before the next door opens.

P2- same area as the X-Gene, its on the metal container

X-Gene- after defeating the soldier with the flamethrower, it will be in the next room, as you enter make go up the small stairs and jump over, its in the corner.

P3- from above gene keep going till you reach the metal fence its on the wall.

X-Gene- after defeating your first Purifier Stalker Mech enemy, it drops the gene.

D2 (Surge)- same area as X-Gene from above, it will be on the left side of that area.

C2 (X-Men)- when you dialog with Surge accept her X-Men mission and defeat 31 enemies (last one is a Purified Stalker). This is a X-Men faction mission.

P4- in the area where you fight waves of enemies with Surge & Colassus. it will be on the left side of where the stairs lead up.

C3 (Neutral)- go with Quicksilver or Colossus (doesn't matter); defeat 100 enemies in under 5 minutes.

P5- when Surge, Colossus and Quicksilver get trapped, you will go back up a sloped passage, a propaganda is on the wall ahead of you (you can also collect this on your way down before they are trapped)

P6- after the helipad in the room where you break the floor. There is also an x-gene in there

X-Gene- same area as P5

D3 (Colossus)- At the end of the mission, after the X-gene and the P5 (as named in the guide), in that same room

Mission 5 - Uncovered

[Challenges-3; Dossiers-2; Propagandas-4]

X-Gene- right in front of you as soon as Mission 5 starts (after defeating the Giant boss)

P1- as soon as Mission 5 starts its on the right wall

X-Gene- as soon as you enter the tunnels its around the corner after the 2nd train

C (not a challenge but trophy)- its you versus Wolverine whoever defeats 53 enemies first is the challenge, no timeframe but you must be quick to beat Wolverine. Reward: X-Gene.

P2- next to the 3 small generators in the Challenge 1 area

D1 (Luis Reyes)- after Wolverine leaves you fight some enemies and get on the platform and make a right and there will be a orange blinking light its next to it.

D2 (Wolverine)- after you fall down from D1, same area where you fight the enemies in the right top corner next to some computer terminals.

P3- after falling down and have to destroy the enormous generator go all the way to the back, it will be on a glass-looking fence.

X-Gene- after going across the broken bridge defeat 2 enemies and instead of jumping to go up to the checkpiont, fall down to get it.

C1 (Neutral)- right after you get the X-Gene from above and go back up, there will be a checkpoint to your right, do not go there but on the left there is a open door that looks dark go in it. Forget the enemies but rather destroy the 4 activated Prime Enforcers that glow and shoot at you. You will have 2 minutes to complete.

C2 (Neutral)- shortly after C1 you will have to jump all the way to the top, you will fight 1 wave along the way and another when on top. when you are on top instead of going left make a right and you will see another door just like C1. Defeat waves of about 20 enemies within 3 minutes, the last one will be a Stalker.

P4- as soon as you finish C2 go to your next checkpoint across the bridge and as soon as the door opens it will be on the right side within the door.

C3 (Neutral)- when you defeat the Stalker, instead of jumping to go up, look to your left there will be another door. Destroy the 4 activated Prime Enforces that glow and shoot at you.

X-Gene- after C3 you have to jump up to the top level, once you reach the top its on your right.

Edited by Viper

Mission 6 - Priorities

[Challenges-2; Dossiers-4; Propagandas-3]

X-Gene- in your 2nd fight where there is the equipment that steals you M-Power meter around the corner on the left.

P1- after your first jump sequence and you fall down, in that area next to the 3 broken robots on the right wall, before you perform the next jump sequence.

D1 (Caliban)- after you make your 3rd power choice and defeat the Stalker its in that area, the right side.

D2 (Northstar)- after you have the talk with Caliban and go through the gate (29 enemies) make a right twice, its on the corner.

C1 (X-Men)- This is a X-Men faction mission. after you free Caliban you will fight waves of enemies and afterwards speak to Northstar. During the dialog choose Northstar's Mission and choose to go with him. The challenge is to destroy the Prime Enforcers that are still in the metal box.

C2 (Brotherhood)- This is a Brotherhood faction mission. After you defeat the enemies with the help of Juggernaut speak to him and the challenge will be the 3rd question (Juggernaut Smash-up) and accept the mission. The challenge is to destroy 4 glowing ground-to-surface rocket shooting stations within a time frame. Forget the enemies and focus on those 4 things. I believe you Faction must be pointing in the Brotherhood direction in order for the challenge to present itself.

D3 (Juggernaut)- after C2 go to the next area and on your left there will be a checkpoint, do not go there but keep on straight till you see 2 life-orb boxes, behind them there will be a door, its up to the left of the door.

P2- after the C2 go to your next checkpoint and Caliban starts talking about Pixie's signal on your right there will be a Bus stop glass-sitting area, its on its wall around it.

X-Gene- in the far left corner of where you fight Wolverine.

X-Gene- after defeating Wolverine and going jump up twice (your 2nd wave of enemies) as soon as you had jump up on the 2nd platform on the right corner.

P3- after you jumped over the cranes, broke the floor and fell down it will be on your left.

D4 (Pixie)- after you get P3 look to your right, its up on a wall

Mission 7 - Mutant War

[Challenges-1; Dossiers-4; Propaganda-6]

D1 (MRD Faction)- right at the beginning of Mission 7 its on your right

X-Gene- its on your very first checkpoint where Toad is waiting for you

D2 (Magneto)- after you defeat the 3 speakers with the Toad fight go up the stairs its in front of you

P1- to the left of D2

P2- after you get P1 and fall down in an alley its on the left wall before you leave the alley

X-Gene- after you leave the alley from P2 make a right and go all the way down

P3- after you free Pyro/Northstar from the mind-controlling speakers in the next big open area make a right and go all the way down it will be on a right side wall next to the life-orb box.

P4- same big area as P3 but instead of making a right, make a left towards the checkpoint, its on the left side wall.

X-Gene- you can see the gene from where P4 is.

X-Gene- after you talk to Forge and go through the big door, make a right

P5- same as above X-Gene area but instead of right make a left a little further down, looks like an open garage

D3 (Forge)- same area as P5

C1 (X-Men)- you collect the above, Forge and the Purifier Stalker will be on the left corner next to the checkpoint, you have to speak to Forge there again to unlock the challenge.

P6- from D3 area go to your next checkpoint, from there you will be able to see your next checkpoint further down, its on the left wall before that checkpoint.

X-Gene- from P6 when you see the checkpoint in front of you, its inside the small guard house.

X-Gene- when you reach the tower and have to jump up, Don't first go around and there it is.

D4 (Bastion)- when you reach the top of the tower do not go to the checkpoint turn around, its on the computer terminal.

Mission 8 - Final Showdown

[Challenges-0 ; Dossiers-0; Propaganda-0]

There are NO Collectibles in this Mission.

Credit Screen

During the Credit screen that will appear after you have beaten the game you will be in a challenge arena. In the arena you have to defeat about 200 enemies and the reward is a X-Gene.

Edited by Viper

fyi, the Hodge Faction dossier is actually a part of mission 2. There is another dossier in mission 1 for Quicksilver. After the fight where you first meet Quicksilver, there is a green health box in the corner with the dossier next to it.

Also, I think I'm picking up different X-genes than you are. The first one you pick up in the tunnels for me was Gambit's Utility gene and I got Quicksilver's offensive gene from the challenge in the first level. Maybe it's different depending on which power you're playing with. I'm playing through as Adrian with the Density Manipulation power.

Edited by Attack-Trik

fyi, the Hodge Faction dossier is actually a part of mission 2. There is another dossier in mission 1 for Quicksilver. After the fight where you first meet Quicksilver, there is a green health box in the corner with the dossier next to it.

Also, I think I'm picking up different X-genes than you are. The first one you pick up in the tunnels for me was Gambit's Utility gene and I got Quicksilver's offensive gene from the challenge in the first level. Maybe it's different depending on which power you're playing with. I'm playing through as Adrian with the Density Manipulation power.

the X-Genes i think they are different too im gonna confirm before i change them.

Quicksilver dossier was behind the box too i think but i got the health and didnt realize, i will confirm.

thank you

they are different because I picked my man from Georgia (football star) and my X-genes focus more on M-Power, Juggernaut (Offense and Defense) and someone else. I think it may be whoever you chose.

i also picked the football star but i got many x genes that doesnt relate to power or strength like gambit psylock northstar pyro etc

M6-Priorities

C2- after you defeat the enemies with the help of Juggernaut speak to him and the challenge will be the 3rd question (Juggernaut Smash-up) and accept the mission. The challenge is to destroy 4 glowing ground-to-surface rocket shooting stations within a time frame. Forget the enemies and focus on those 4 things. I believe you Faction must be pointing in the Brotherhood direction in order for the challenge to present itself.

This challenge is not coming up for meeeee!!! He just says watever n nothing happens! WTF?!

M6-Priorities

C2- after you defeat the enemies with the help of Juggernaut speak to him and the challenge will be the 3rd question (Juggernaut Smash-up) and accept the mission. The challenge is to destroy 4 glowing ground-to-surface rocket shooting stations within a time frame. Forget the enemies and focus on those 4 things. I believe you Faction must be pointing in the Brotherhood direction in order for the challenge to present itself.

This challenge is not coming up for meeeee!!! He just says watever n nothing happens! WTF?!

unfortunately your faction meter must be to the brotherhood side in order for that challenge to occur.

i believe that it is not possible to get all challenges unlocked in a single playthrough.

unfortunately your faction meter must be to the brotherhood side in order for that challenge to occur.

i believe that it is not possible to get all challenges unlocked in a single playthrough.

I was thinking about that, I decided to go Brotherhood on my frist playthough and noticed some challenges skipped in the game screen as well as some not showing up from your guide because you went Xmen first, most notably the very first one, I couldn't find it.