Rate the trophy difficulty...  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_3.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have (P) yet but I'm giving this a 3 out of 10. The game on X-treme difficulty was extremely easy. Took only 10 hours to beat the game and is very short at that. The only hard thing will be against the bosses. Collectibles ares easy to find and they carry over in the new game plus along with all other abilities and current xp, etc. All I'm missing are the brotherhood related story trophies. Fun game for a 15-20 hour (P) but replay value is very low since there is no online options or free roam of that nature.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Voted 3/10.

Pretty easy even on X-treme. There were a few bosses that were tricky, but it just takes a little practice to figure out their attack patterns. The most annoying thing with certain boss battles were the cut scenes that you had to watch over and over if you kept dying :)

Quick (P) but a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to going back and experimenting the powers I didn't choose the first time.

Max'd out Emma Frost defensive gene FTW! I gave it a 1. That's playing on the hardest difficulty right from the start, no guides, yaddayaddayadda...

The game is ridiculously easy, though I can see the boss fights giving people some problems on the hardest difficulty for a few reasons: your success in a couple of them can be dependent on which gene-based abilities you've accumulated; also, everything apart from the boss fights is so easy that some people might be put off by how difficult the boss fights can be because of the terrible controls and camera; also, most of the boss fights have multiple stages but no health pick-ups - that also might catch a few people unprepared.

But, really, this game is a 1 - even the collectibles are a 1: you can actually over-collect at times: on one level I had 7/6 pieces of propaganda...So get busy and platinum this terrible game - that's all it's good for, really.

3 from me. X-Treme is fairly simple, though some of the bosses can be difficult, like the Sentinel and Sublime since there's no checkpoints between fights. The collectibles are all really easy, and you don't need to find them all to get the trophies for those, and then there's the Kill X Enemies ones which are easily grindable. Quick, easy, but fun.

3 our of 10 for me too.

Sentinel & Final boss were annoying and the kills trophies took a bit of grinding but not very difficult tbh, just annoying.

Would have finished quicker if cutscenes could be skipped!

Many thanks to blazenarutoshippuden for the best place to farm kills.

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/uncharted_3_1/gamercard_default/PalmerVillain.png

I voted a 2. Although the collectibles can be annoying to find, you don't have to find all of them to get the collectible based trophies which is good.

The only thing annoying about this game is having to grind out the kills trophies and putting up with the game's terrible jumping controls.

Overall, this game is platinumable within 1-2 days. You're better off renting this game.