You fell to our trap question

Oaktown253

The trophy is glitched. Check out the trophy guide for tips on different ways to get it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/x-men-arcade/83769-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

I tried reassigning the controllers. doesn't work. got online with 5 others and fell in the trap. didn't unlock - but we didnt start from level one. trying to organize 6 people together but no one is interested...

• 2 weeks later...
I tried reassigning the controllers. doesn't work. got online with 5 others and fell in the trap. didn't unlock - but we didnt start from level one. trying to organize 6 people together but no one is interested...
That's probably why :D

do you have to watch the cutscene with Mystique? I play thorugh with 6 people and someone always skips it adn the trophy never pops
I think I skipped the cutscene... my whole team (offline) entered the temple, and the next thing I see is them falling down. I don't remember seeing Mystique :o Edited by Eye Beams

• 5 weeks later...

I had trouble getting this trophy to pop also. I tried probably 4-5 times both online and offline.

It finally popped for me when I started the game from level 1 with Cyclops and used a second controller to put everyone else in the game when Juggernaut was almost defeated. The trophy popped as we landed at the bottom of the trap.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally revisited this trophy after 2 years and it worked! Followed the alternate method described in the trophy guide:

- Set a local 6-player game with normal difficulty, i picked Colossus as his super is arguably the best

- Played solo until the part where the giant sentinel head popping up, clear all enemies

- Used the controller trick to get 5 more players in the game

- Once you get to Juggernaut, spam super until he dies, ensure that all the other 5 players are still alive if not, switch to that controller and bring them back

- Once juggernaut is down, the entire team will fall down a cliff, the trophy should pop up a few seconds after landing

Edited by Bulletsmoke

• 3 months later...