Other Arcade classics for PSN?

love_handles1987

After downloading x-men and bloody loving it, it brought back great nostalgia for me. We had this in our local roller world, which I use to go to all the time when I was younger and it brought back some great memories

But anyway, im going off topic. As the title suggests, what other great arcade classics would you guys like to see come to the PSN store?

For me, top of the wish list would be the Simpsons arcade classic made by konami. Absolutly fantastic!!!

Of course The Simpsons Arcade game would be the next on everyone's list. I'm sure Konami hears us and is working out a plan to make it happen for 2011. Also I would like to see the Avengers game resurface. This is a must!

This sounds like a licensing nightmare to me. But I would love to see The Simpsons brought back like this.

After downloading x-men and bloody loving it, it brought back great nostalgia for me. We had this in our local roller world, which I use to go to all the time when I was younger and it brought back some great memories

But anyway, im going off topic. As the title suggests, what other great arcade classics would you guys like to see come to the PSN store?

For me, top of the wish list would be the Simpsons arcade classic made by konami. Absolutly fantastic!!!

As much as I love the simpsons arcade game, I might pass. Konami barely put any effort into this game but I did enjoy the game when it worked. I just wish Konami would put a little bit more effort into porting this game but instead they focused on getting the game out before xmas to rack in some serious $

As much as I love the simpsons arcade game, I might pass. Konami barely put any effort into this game but I did enjoy the game when it worked. I just wish Konami would put a little bit more effort into porting this game but instead they focused on getting the game out before xmas to rack in some serious $

Weirdly enough, I'm glad that they did put little effort into it. Playing the game as it was and not as some HD remake was rather refreshing. The first thing I said to myself when I started playing was "I can't believe I used to think these were good graphics."

Weirdly enough, I'm glad that they did put little effort into it. Playing the game as it was and not as some HD remake was rather refreshing. The first thing I said to myself when I started playing was "I can't believe I used to think these were good graphics."

Effort doesn't necessarily mean updating the look of the game. They could have bothered to not have buggy trophies or make online play a bit more functional.

Effort doesn't necessarily mean updating the look of the game. They could have bothered to not have buggy trophies or make online play a bit more functional.

Two bugs isn't that bad. Seriously, there is much worse out there. As it is they are very easy to work past and I got 100% without a single hiccup. The online isn't that bad either, it's actually a lot better than half the big titles coming out as of late.

This isn't an excuse, but this is hardly that bad. It's a good title, just needs 1 patch (if any).

Edited by BFenris

• 1 month later...