Online Issues

GAMERJET

So I'm having some major issues with the online in this game. I've only been able to join one game so far and that was a completely unplayable laggy mess.

Every time I try to join someone's game I get a message that says "(person's name) is not responding". Other times I try and it just boots me back to the games available list.

Is anyone else having issues with the online? :think:

That's another thing to take note of, the game is very sensitive about what you call it on voice chat.

Seriously though, it seems to be very moody on who is hosting and joining.

So I guess it's just get lucky or wait for a patch. I guess that makes these online trophies luck based more than skill based. :(

Just try again. When I first bought the game, I got into a match fine but then I couldn't seem to join anyone after that. I waited a few hours and played somethin else, and then when I went back to it, I could get into matches just fine and haven't had a problem since (except a little lag once, but that's to be expected).

It probably won't get patched, but still it's a great game that shouldn't have these issues.

Thankfully the one controller switching been 6 characters trick worked for me on that trap trophy and the gold trophy locally AFTER I deleted my save data and started fresh. So even if it never works right or gets patched I got my 100% finally now. :dance:

I played host for many games to help many people out and its to say that whenever ANYONE joins your game or LEAVES it... It will cause a lag that will say that "Host name here is not responding.."

I actually AM responding.. its just lagging along with everyone else.

So I had no trouble hosting or joining any game after understanding this.

It probably won't get patched, but still it's a great game that shouldn't have these issues.

Thankfully the one controller switching been 6 characters trick worked for me on that trap trophy and the gold trophy locally AFTER I deleted my save data and started fresh. So even if it never works right or gets patched I got my 100% finally now. :dance:

How do you do the 1 controller trick? -Nevermind...found the answer. Going to try it tonight!

Edited by graffix13