A clearer strategy for "Can you EVER touch me?"

Sarujo

I have been playing the game and even with the posted strategy, I am still at a loss on how get this this trophy. Can somebody give me a clearer solution?

You should probably post this in the guide thread. Anyway, I think it's explained fairly well, you just have to complete 6 levels without getting hit. There are 4 trap levels that are easy to complete, so that leaves two. The guide mentions a few others that are easy to do.

• 9 months later...

As Vyrastas says, the trap levels are very very easy, so that's four right away.

A fork in the road - you don't even have to set foot into the level just stand there and shoot.

And the last one I use to get the six is a boss level later on in the game (I've forgotton the name of the level) but similar kind of thing, you just have to shoot at the boss that is trying to run through a doorway (but doesn't fit) so he can't touch you.

Very simple six.

Not when you have sticky, squeaky controller. When your only controller is crippled like this, those roll maneuvers are almost virtually impossible. However, I did find some help by simply having the camera facing Ayumi and using down. This helped a lot but I found myself repeating the levels several times before I got it right. Sometimes the knob only registers one tap in a double tap.

Not when you have sticky, squeaky controller. When your only controller is crippled like this, those roll maneuvers are almost virtually impossible. However, I did find some help by simply having the camera facing Ayumi and using down. This helped a lot but I found myself repeating the levels several times before I got it right. Sometimes the knob only registers one tap in a double tap.

Yeah only the slightest of touches is needed before the second, which I can well imagine is tricky with a controller in your condition!

• 2 months later...

The game's final boss can also be beaten without getting hit.

Just spam ray of light, buy max rage, spam, buy repeat until dead.

The key is to recharge your rage at about 33% and do it on easy. If you get hit you can simply hit continue and try again.

If you need to get here just use the all items/$ cheat and level skip cheat to get here quickly.

My last trophy after 2 playthroughs was Can't you ever touch Me? and this was how I got it.