Rate the trophy difficulty.  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.77

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a 4.

I found the game sort of difficult on my first playthrough on hard, it was only at the end of the game that I really figured out how to play it. Once I did, it was a breeze.

On the second playthrough on pro, I highly suggest using the armor costume. The game was a cake walk, I only healed myself twice.

I'm just glad I can send this back to gamefly now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finished it in a day. when I rented it I thought it would be good, but it's mighty boring and one of the worst game I've played. That game is sooooo repetitive, with some shitty voice acting, shitty combat design, shitty monsters design (hell, most of the bosses are just bigger copies of the lesser shitty monsters)... the hardest difficulty was like playing on easy, with almost no challenges (only need to mash buttons, and that's what I did, while surfing on the net, waiting for the 10000 kills to come up).

Platinum? 1/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that I have platinumed this game (huzzah!) I will rate.

I give it a 3. I struggled mightily on Normal difficulty when I didn't know what to do, but for some reason I BREEZED through pro difficulty. Pro isn't much harder than normal AT ALL, and you get to start with an upgraded suit on your second playthrough.

Most of the bosses can and should be taken down with magic projectiles. That was part of my problem the first time around, is I tried to use melee attacks and sparkling strike to take down guys like The Dark, and that is doing things the hard way.

Aside from beating the game on pro difficulty, almost all the other trophies you can get without even trying. The only thing you need to grind for is the 10,000 kills, and you can probably platinum this game without a guide, aside from needing to know the one requirement for the good ending.

Oh, a lot of people might be worried with the "beat six levels without losing health" trophy. That is super easy. Four levels don't even have enemies in them. The other two I did were the fork in the road at daytime, and the last mini-boss before the Finale. You stand in the hallway and shoot him in the room. He can't reach you. That also satisfies the "beat a boss without losing health" trophy.

Edited by TIDQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...