XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > W (PS3) > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

Old 11-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Man Of 1004 Holds......Whats The Fuss!?

This trophy is not glitched in any way and it is perfectly written. All you have to do is do 1004 signitures/finishers, NOT 1004 sigs and 1004 fin, in any game mode, i.e. normal match, ladder match, extreme rules. Does not have to be in one sitting either, they add up.

Hope this helps anyone who thinks this is hard.
Fothergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fothergill View Post
This trophy is not glitched in any way and it is perfectly written. All you have to do is do 1004 signitures/finishers, NOT 1004 sigs and 1004 fin, in any game mode, i.e. normal match, ladder match, extreme rules. Does not have to be in one sitting either, they add up.

Hope this helps anyone who thinks this is hard.
So what you're saying is, is that we play a normal match then count how many sigs/fins we do. So, if I do 500 sigs and fins added up, I have to do 504 more in either the same or different match using the same wrestler?
Swallowfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Staff - Events Director   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowfields View Post
So what you're saying is, is that we play a normal match then count how many sigs/fins we do. So, if I do 500 sigs and fins added up, I have to do 504 more in either the same or different match using the same wrestler?
Best way to do this is select Randy Orton and use him in a lader match. Just doing his sig then his finsher. It took me around 5 hours to do it.
THE-123-GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

All I want confirmed is that it can be done overtime in different matches with the same superstar. I wanna know whether to start doing it alittle each night and rack them up, or save a few hours or more to do it in one sitting (painful).
AndrewLaker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

i want to see a screengrab of the completed trophy with it's description of how it's obtained to prove:

A) you did it and aint bullshitting

B) what the trophy actually says on it
Dazzax788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I was playing during the pracitice arena when I sat about each 2 1/2 hours last night.

Thank you for ESYLD signature

Tigerz_bone_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-123-GAMER View Post
Best way to do this is select Randy Orton and use him in a lader match. Just doing his sig then his finsher. It took me around 5 hours to do it.
daym 5 hours!!! change the sig and fin to basic moves and you'll have it done in 2.5 hours or less
Harrcules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLaker23 View Post
All I want confirmed is that it can be done overtime in different matches with the same superstar. I wanna know whether to start doing it alittle each night and rack them up, or save a few hours or more to do it in one sitting (painful).
the op clearly states he did it in different matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzax788 View Post
i want to see a screengrab of the completed trophy with it's description of how it's obtained to prove:

A) you did it and aint bullshitting

B) what the trophy actually says on it
i can't see why you don't believe it, i have the trophy and several others do too, it's a painful but easy trophy, not that time consuming and not glitched at all

p.s. the trophy picture is the bronze guy pointing in the air with a yellow background

Last edited by Harrcules; 11-08-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Harrcules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to BAD76

thought you guys wanted this info

Man of 1,004 Holds Gold Trophy

Perform 1,004 Signature Moves and Finishers in any mode of play (single-player)
BAD76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

I cannot believe people think i would be lying, what benefit would i get from that. For everyone who wants to know how to get this trophy or wants me to prove to you i have got it add me.

PSN-fothergill
Fothergill is offline   Reply With Quote