#1 Contender

Kon_e3

Before getting to the top 10...it just takes a lot of match grinding. Just keep playing winning whatever match Universe puts you in.

The thing is, theres an invisible list of 11 and below on the rankings list, sometimes you see someone from 13th place taking over 10th...so you're still moving your way up from that invisible list...you'll eventually get to 10th place.

-Go to WWE Universe and simulate to the next Pay Per View.

-WWE Universe > My WWE

-Assign the belts onto your created character (Don’t forget to choose a tag partner for the unified tag titles)

-Although you are now the champion, this will not yet give you the trophies. All you have to do is successfully defend each title at the next PPV and the trophies will pop one after another.

U will get all the belt trophies as soon as you defend each one. FAST!

For #1 contender. I made my CAW a RAW wrestler. I changed 8-10 RAW wrestlers to ECW or anything other than RAW. Made Santino have all the belts. And made Santino and a few other RAW fighters RiVALS to my CAW. Then I simulated till I had a #1 contender fight. Won that match and the trophy popped. I got after 1st fight, but it could take a few. I was champion previously. Hope that helped.