Man Of 1004 Holds......Whats The Fuss!?

This trophy is not glitched in any way and it is perfectly written. All you have to do is do 1004 signitures/finishers, NOT 1004 sigs and 1004 fin, in any game mode, i.e. normal match, ladder match, extreme rules. Does not have to be in one sitting either, they add up.

Hope this helps anyone who thinks this is hard.

This trophy is not glitched in any way and it is perfectly written. All you have to do is do 1004 signitures/finishers, NOT 1004 sigs and 1004 fin, in any game mode, i.e. normal match, ladder match, extreme rules. Does not have to be in one sitting either, they add up.

Hope this helps anyone who thinks this is hard.

So what you're saying is, is that we play a normal match then count how many sigs/fins we do. So, if I do 500 sigs and fins added up, I have to do 504 more in either the same or different match using the same wrestler?

So what you're saying is, is that we play a normal match then count how many sigs/fins we do. So, if I do 500 sigs and fins added up, I have to do 504 more in either the same or different match using the same wrestler?

Best way to do this is select Randy Orton and use him in a lader match. Just doing his sig then his finsher. It took me around 5 hours to do it.

All I want confirmed is that it can be done overtime in different matches with the same superstar. I wanna know whether to start doing it alittle each night and rack them up, or save a few hours or more to do it in one sitting (painful).

the op clearly states he did it in different matches

i want to see a screengrab of the completed trophy with it's description of how it's obtained to prove:

A) you did it and aint bullshitting

B) what the trophy actually says on it

i can't see why you don't believe it, i have the trophy and several others do too, it's a painful but easy trophy, not that time consuming and not glitched at all :)

p.s. the trophy picture is the bronze guy pointing in the air with a yellow background

Edited by Harrcules

Just got the trophy, doesn't have to be with same superstar in the same match, its accumulative over any match. Got about 800 sigs + fins with my created superstar in a match, which means the rest counted from previous matches where i havent used my CAW

Thank you, sir. Finally a straight answer. I mean, I just wanted to know whether you had to do it all in one match because that wouldn't be any fun. But considering that a bunch of ppl are 90% and just need this trophy...this helps

The best is someone with quick animations and/or moves that can combo into each other easily (e.g. a sig that leaves someone standing followed by a standing forward finisher). No one in the game seems to have both. For quick animations, try William Regal or Jake the Snake. Be sure to turn off DQs and countouts so you can do them on the outside - it prevents the slow motion.

It ultimately doesn't matter who you do it against, as eventually you'll start gaining sigs and finishers fast anyway.

Edited by TheSystemError

Ok... so last night I was fairly certain that I would get this EVIL trophy. I was averaging 192 fins/sigs per 20 minutes. I played for over 2 hours... which should have given me at least 1252 total (give or take a few).

Still no trophy.

Advice?! Here's what I'm doing...

Playing as Rey vs Santino

HiaC match

Rey's sig is the quick elbow drop... finisher is the standing moonsault. I have camera cuts turned off, difficulty on easy, sliders adjusted to ensure no reversals, momentum meter to fast.

What the cuss?!

everyone... if you feel like you have done 1004 finishers and signatures but no trophy pop up then you need to delete game data and try again because i believe some part of game data within are glitched and have to reinstall again to fix it i know it's stupid but it did fixed for me for other trophies

i havent got this trophy yet but im working on it