XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-28-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
AlbertRotten

Default Man of 1004 Holds

EDIT: I have the trophy now. I did it in a ladder match, all 1004 in one match. I'm 99.9% sure that this is not cummulative, so just do it in one match and you should get it.

Last edited by AlbertRotten; 11-08-2010 at 12:04 AM.
AlbertRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
maijinsting

I've been working on this trophy for a few hours too, along with the 50 destroyed chairs and 50 destroyed tables trophies.

I'm starting to think that its not shared among wrestlers, meaning you may have to do 1,004 with a specific wrestler, which would suck. It kind of defeats the purpose of having so many superstars in the game, if a trophy forces you to use one specific wrestler for the majority of your playthrough.

Also, I wish there was a way to track your stats. THQ knows men (and some women) like statistics. That's why Fantasy sports leagues are all the rage lately.

I'll keep up at it though. If anyone unlocks this trophy, let us know.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:48 AM   #3
DeadPool

I'm not sure but I think this trophy has something to do with Y2J, back when he was in WCW he was nicknamed Man of 1004 Holds. Again I'm not sure but this trophy could be a Y2J only trophy.

BLANK FRIEND REQUEST WILL BE DELETED!!!

Agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care. All I ask is that if you are replying to me, do it respectfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961
There is something very wrong with you. No normal person would ever think of such a thing.
DeadPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:06 AM   #4
maijinsting

the trophy is named after the wcw storyline where Jericho mocked Dean Malenko, who was known as the "Man of a 1,000."

However i do not believe it has to be done with Chris Jericho. If that was the case, it would be mentioned in the trophy description/requirement
Old 10-29-2010, 05:12 AM   #5
DeadPool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maijinsting View Post
the trophy is named after the wcw storyline where Jericho mocked Dean Malenko, who was known as the "Man of a 1,000."

However i do not believe it has to be done with Chris Jericho. If that was the case, it would be mentioned in the trophy description/requirement
Yeah nevermind I already see how to get the trophy on another site so never mind that but anyway how do I get the Don't try this at home trophy?

Agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care. All I ask is that if you are replying to me, do it respectfully.

Quote:
There is something very wrong with you. No normal person would ever think of such a thing.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:13 AM   #6
maijinsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPool View Post
Yeah nevermind I already see how to get the trophy on another site so never mind that but anyway how do I get the Don't try this at home trophy?
how about you share the information that you got from the other website.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:17 AM   #7
DeadPool

Quote:
how about you share the information that you got from the other website.
Its the same as on here in the trophy guide now how about you share the information on how to get the Don't try this at home trophy?

Quote:
Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 AM   #8
maijinsting

select TLC match, pick Santino as your opponent or a weak created character.

Wrestle the match as normal, beating up your opponent. In between attacks clear the ring of all tables.

Go outside and set up all three tables close to one another on the side of the ring. Then set up the ladder inside the ring beside the ropes closest to the tables you set up.

Drop your opponent with an attack and climb up the ladder. Your opponent should climb up the other side. punch him once or twice and then grapple him and your character should stun the opponent on the ladder. Press Circle to hop down and get beside the ladder. Press right analog stick to shove the ladder. If done properly, you should shove your opponent out the ring and crashing through one of the three tables.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:50 AM   #9
DeadPool

Quote:
select TLC match, pick Santino as your opponent or a weak created character.

Wrestle the match as normal, beating up your opponent. In between attacks clear the ring of all tables.

Go outside and set up all three tables close to one another on the side of the ring. Then set up the ladder inside the ring beside the ropes closest to the tables you set up.

Drop your opponent with an attack and climb up the ladder. Your opponent should climb up the other side. punch him once or twice and then grapple him and your character should stun the opponent on the ladder. Press Circle to hop down and get beside the ladder. Press right analog stick to shove the ladder. If done properly, you should shove your opponent out the ring and crashing through one of the three tables.
Thank you for the walkthrough.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 AM   #10
princeazrak

Send a message via MSN to princeazrak

Guys i am not that god in english could it be
Perform a total of 1004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play
it mean 1004 Signature + 1004 Finisher ?!!!!???!?!?
princeazrak is offline   Reply With Quote