Man of 1004 Holds

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on this trophy for a few hours too, along with the 50 destroyed chairs and 50 destroyed tables trophies.

I'm starting to think that its not shared among wrestlers, meaning you may have to do 1,004 with a specific wrestler, which would suck. It kind of defeats the purpose of having so many superstars in the game, if a trophy forces you to use one specific wrestler for the majority of your playthrough.

Also, I wish there was a way to track your stats. THQ knows men (and some women) like statistics. That's why Fantasy sports leagues are all the rage lately.

I'll keep up at it though. If anyone unlocks this trophy, let us know.

the trophy is named after the wcw storyline where Jericho mocked Dean Malenko, who was known as the "Man of a 1,000."

However i do not believe it has to be done with Chris Jericho. If that was the case, it would be mentioned in the trophy description/requirement

Yeah nevermind I already see how to get the trophy on another site so never mind that but anyway how do I get the Don't try this at home trophy?

select TLC match, pick Santino as your opponent or a weak created character.

Wrestle the match as normal, beating up your opponent. In between attacks clear the ring of all tables.

Go outside and set up all three tables close to one another on the side of the ring. Then set up the ladder inside the ring beside the ropes closest to the tables you set up.

Drop your opponent with an attack and climb up the ladder. Your opponent should climb up the other side. punch him once or twice and then grapple him and your character should stun the opponent on the ladder. Press Circle to hop down and get beside the ladder. Press right analog stick to shove the ladder. If done properly, you should shove your opponent out the ring and crashing through one of the three tables.

select TLC match, pick Santino as your opponent or a weak created character.

Wrestle the match as normal, beating up your opponent. In between attacks clear the ring of all tables.

Go outside and set up all three tables close to one another on the side of the ring. Then set up the ladder inside the ring beside the ropes closest to the tables you set up.

Drop your opponent with an attack and climb up the ladder. Your opponent should climb up the other side. punch him once or twice and then grapple him and your character should stun the opponent on the ladder. Press Circle to hop down and get beside the ladder. Press right analog stick to shove the ladder. If done properly, you should shove your opponent out the ring and crashing through one of the three tables.

Thank you for the walkthrough.

Guys i am not that god in english could it be

Perform a total of 1004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play

it mean 1004 Signature + 1004 Finisher ?!!!!???!?!?

I wonder.... could we use the practice arena with it set on finisher if this is the case? :think:

Guys i am over 1004 for sure as i am doing 30 each 15 min and i am there for the past 3 hours regardless of all the other time i was playing as i have this trophy only left and i am using my created CAW for all this ???!!!!! i am sure somthing tricky in this description could it be try 1004 defferent kind of signecture or finisher ?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!!??!?!? i hope i am wrong

Guys i am over 1004 for sure as i am doing 30 each 15 min and i am there for the past 3 hours regardless of all the other time i was playing as i have this trophy only left and i am using my created CAW for all this ???!!!!! i am sure somthing tricky in this description could it be try 1004 defferent kind of signecture or finisher ?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!!??!?!? i hope i am wrong

Looks like I'm not the only one having a problem with this trophy. The thought did cross my mind that you had to use a total of 1004 different signatures and finishers, but I haven't felt like testing it out yet. It's a gold trophy, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. I did count a total of 500 finishers, probably just as many signatures even if there are repeats of the same move. So I dunno.

My other theory is that you have to use 1004 finishers in one match, doesn't seem very likely, but I'm testing it out right now. My last completely out there theory is that you have to change Jericho's finishers into Armbars and do 1004 of them.

By the way, what mode are you doing? I've done exhibition mode with my CAW and WWE Universe mode with Orton.

EDIT: Okay, I feel stupid now. I just realized that the move is called Man of 1004 Holds. So I'm guessing only submission type finishers count? I'm gonna try this out now.

Edited by AlbertRotten

i am sure i reached 1004 in one player in one match with no FC$#$% trophy

i give up if any one got it please inform us how i eaven went to creted CAW and previewd all the finisher + signecure spending 2 hours on them also no trophy i think we have to preform all these finsisher which is 50H + or it is somthing very sely to do

I GIVE UP i am good with 90% for now

Just spent 10 hours doing 1004 armbar finishers with Jericho. Still nothing. The only think I haven't tried yet is using 1004 different signatures/finishers. But after spending 20+ hours trying to get this stupid throphy, I just have no more motivation to keep trying. I'll just wait for someone else to figure it out first.