Trophy Boosting Thread - Online Royal Rumble (Read First Post!)

Fish_J13

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fish_j13-albums-wwe-11-trophies-picture14562-win-lose-least-you-tried.jpg Win or Lose, At Least You Triedhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fish_j13-albums-trophies-picture14083-trophy-silver.png (http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fish_j13-albums-trophies-picture14117-hidden.png)

Play a Royal Rumble match on PlayStation Network to its conclusion

This will be achieved at the same time as "Last Man Standing". All you need to do is be in the ring when the Royal Rumble finishes so you have to come first or second.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fish_j13-albums-wwe-11-trophies-picture14555-last-man-standing.jpg The Last Man Standing http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fish_j13-albums-trophies-picture14084-trophy-gold.png

Win a Royal Rumble match on PlayStation Network (Online)

Turn your difficulty to easy and then host a private online royal rumble match against a boosting partner. Even if you get eliminated, do not quit! You only have to win the match so you can change superstars as many times as you wish and the trophy will still pop if you are "The Last Man Standing". You only need one other person to boost this and the secret Royal Rumble trophy – “Win or Lose." Just create a private match and invite a friend that you could exchange wins with. The rest of the rumble participants will be AI so it should be relatively easy to eliminate them.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right am getting the game 1st day or day before release so I'm gonna start a online Royal Rumble boosting session to get the two online trophies win a online Royal Rumble and Win Or Lose, At Least You Tried – Play a Royal Rumble match on PlayStation Network to its conclusion . Put your name down if interested or PM me.

1)Hamza305

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

I don't think we would really need all 12 but the more, the merrier.

NO LONGER BOOSTING! I have helped a s**tload of ppl already.

Edited by The H 305

Right am getting the game 1st day or day before release so I'm gonna start a online Royal Rumble boosting session to get the two online trophies win a online Royal Rumble and Win Or Lose, At Least You Tried – Play a Royal Rumble match on PlayStation Network to its conclusion . Put your name down if interested or PM me.

1)Hamza305

2)Takerluke

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Well im not going to be on until friday because the EU comes on friday but add me

Well im not going to be on until friday because the EU comes on friday but add me

Add me to your Royal Rumble list. Let's knock this out..

Everyone else, feel free to add me too...just put WWE in the msg pls.

Thanks,

PSN: CrazyApes

1)Hamza305

2)Takerluke

3)CrazyApes

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Edited by CrazyApes

I'll be getting the game either Thursday or Friday (ordered it at the last minute so I'm not sure when it comes in the mail). I'll probably be online all this weekend so if anyone wants to do the online rumble, just send me a message saying "SvR 2011 Rumble Trophy" or somethinglike that.

PSN: Xx_Anime9King_xX