HBK RTW Confusion

Ok, im getting confused with this......

On Week 8 it tells me to "Win in under 4 mintues" but also there is a lot of people on here saying that they need to jump off the top of the cage.

Im struggling doing both, everytime i jump off the top of the cage HBK just fails & i cannot beat JBL because he wont stay down, no matter what i do.

Can anybody clear this up for me & give me some tips?

Thanx in advance :(

Update - 1st of all i won the match as quick as i could and i got nothing and made to re-do the fight, so iv just Won the match again (it was quick, must have been close to 4 mins at the very least!) and i jumped off the top of the cage (shaun failed a bit but JBL still went down), then it went straight to the 9th week & gave me nothing. What am i doing wrong? im getting really stressed with this now :( i just want my Platinum :(

• 3 weeks later...

"On Week 8 it tells me to "Win in under 4 mintues" but also there is a lot of people on here saying that they need to jump off the top of the cage.

Im struggling doing both, everytime i jump off the top of the cage HBK just fails & i cannot beat JBL because he wont stay down, no matter what i do."

You are confusing the matchs with one another for starters.

The "win in 4 minutes" is NOT the cage match with JBL its the match you have with RANDY ORTON (the match before the cage match).

As for the cage match - go for a body slam / backbreaker mix to build up your sig. Then use the sig to build up your finisher. repeat a few times, climb the cage and hit square to jump off on top of JBL.

• 1 month later...
Yeah but i cant get past the steel cage part. i jump off from the cage and hit JBL and won the match but it said that i didnt do it

Try so drag him a little bit past middle of the ring, and the go to the opposite part where you drag him and try to hit the attack. I just to be sure hit him 3 times before getting out.