Finisher of the year???

rsoaker27

AND WTH is the 16 strong grapples in one match? can someone please explain..:)

To do a strong grapple you need to press R1 with any of the four directions on the left stick. Then from the grapple you have four moves you can do depending on which direction you press once in the grapple, so it's 4 grapples x 4 moves from each = 16.

AND WTH is the 16 strong grapples in one match? can someone please explain..:)

Don't take this the wrong way but you should use the instuction manual as the manuals for these games are always helpful. Also with your 1st question, if you go to the create menu there is an option to create a move set so go into that then go to finisher and select your created one:)

Don't take this the wrong way but you should use the instuction manual as the manuals for these games are always helpful.

Don't take this the wrong way but not everyone bought the game and might not get the instruction manual with their rented copy. I got the game from Gamefly and they do not send manuals with the games.

Yeah..didnt get a manual with the game i rented...I thought that was how you do it..did it twice once with cena and once with kane...not unlocking..just for the record its:

R1 + up..then up again on stick right? then R1 + up then left or down or right? then you do that for all directions which equals 16..gonna try again