Championship scramble trophy

Is it hard? Can we tweak the settings or scrollers like in Legends of Wrestlemania?

What about the Royal Rumble trophy - Entering 1 and winning it.

the rumble is easy sence well you can set it to easy. just alot and i mean alot of button mashing.

the scramble was a bit hard cause i kept setting it to 5 min's for a fast match but i turned around and downloaded someone's created person that was stat 41. had them inter number two and me number one as champ and 20 min match. it give's me a good 5 min's alon with him to beat him up and pin him and from that point on just play a game of cat and mouse makeing sure no one get's pinned or put in a sumit move.

just did the scramble. basically its a 5 man match, the winner changes with each pinfall, and the winner of the whole thing is whoever was the last one to pin when the time is up.

what i did was choose a title holder (i did edge for example), set yourself to come out first (so you can get ahead of the pack trophy too), then have all the other ppl in the match a bunch of scrubs rated under 80. i also set rope break off and give up off.

when the match starts, itll be just the first 2, so thats your best chance to win (IMO). grab a chair and start wailing on the guy. now pin, and youve secured yourself as champion for the time being. now, just spend the rest of the match either taking out the ref, or breaking up any other pins. just stay out of trouble, and youll get it easy.

just did the scramble. basically its a 5 man match, the winner changes with each pinfall, and the winner of the whole thing is whoever was the last one to pin when the time is up.

what i did was choose a title holder (i did edge for example), set yourself to come out first (so you can get ahead of the pack trophy too), then have all the other ppl in the match a bunch of scrubs rated under 80. i also set rope break off and give up off.

when the match starts, itll be just the first 2, so thats your best chance to win (IMO). grab a chair and start wailing on the guy. now pin, and youve secured yourself as champion for the time being. now, just spend the rest of the match either taking out the ref, or breaking up any other pins. just stay out of trouble, and youll get it easy.

I got it this way EASILY. Thank you very much. First try too! I love this game lol.

the royal rumble was even easier, albeit more tedious. you can throw your opponents on the ropes with an irish whip, then grapple. this brings up a lil quicktime event where you just spam the button they want you to. as soon as the next wrestler enters the ring, you can have them out within 20 seconds, and youll just be in the ring by yourself for the majority of the match.

you can also set it to easy difficulty, but i did it on normal without any trouble. i did it on the 2nd try, cause the first time i tried, i just let everyone in the ring so i could double team ppl on the ropes, but got eliminated myself from behind (i think they had a special or i was too injured or something). but yeah, just doing it all yourself is boring, but very very easy.

i did this too but didnt get two trophies what did i go wrong?

yes i set it on legends and i went to defend a title as john cena i pretty much run around after pin first guy i got them run after me i dunn o but seem funny to me but yes i did set it as legend mode

hmm sry, im trying to think of wat else could cause them to not unlock, but cant think of anythin :(. did neither of them unlock? coming out as the first guy in the match should ensure at least the silver trophy as long as you got the pin. ill try and think of wat else it might be...

I used Edge, versus crappy wrestlers and a my created wrestler on legend. 20min match and I got both the silver and gold.

I don't think John Cena is the default champion, on mine Edge and Randy Orton are.

same here. i used orton and both trophy's popped.

on mine cena's not holding the belt. just make sure that when it ask's for placement of first player that it's in the middle and it will let you only pick from the champ's.

same here. i used orton and both trophy's popped.

on mine cena's not holding the belt. just make sure that when it ask's for placement of first player that it's in the middle and it will let you only pick from the champ's.

I GOT THEM!

i was so stupid i didnt think middle would be only champion select

thanks for helping!

so just to make sure, you can get both championship scramble trophies at once? Just enter as a champion, beat the crap outta the first person and score 1 pinfall and just play break up after that?

yes but you allso have to have it set to legend mode

so pretty much. have it on legend mode and place your controler in the center spot to pick from one of the champ's. set the time to what ever you think you need it to be and pick scrub's for all the other's. start out the match beat the first one up and get a pin fall before anyone else come's out and spend the rest of the time playing cat and mouse while stopping all pin fall's and most submit's.

• 2 weeks later...
I beat the damn thing 3 times, Entered first, As champion and nobody else got pinned or anything and still no trophy, I am 100% on legend difficulty, I got the only pinfall and No trophies, What am I doing wrong?

did you pick the center slot for when picking your controler placement? i noticed that alot and i meen alot of people are not doing that. that is the slot for the champ a nd you must pick it in order to be defending it.

as far as the first time thru and no one got pinned, that dont count cause it make's the match a draw and you have to win therefore it's a no contest and you did not win, wether you have the belt or not.