Developmental Graduate (training) a big time Glitch???

amaga

guys i jus started SD VS RAW10.n as road map of this game,i started from training.

but i stuck on 1 main move.

1=stand on apron from ring

LS(direction)towards the rope + tap X

but problem is,my wrestler always leave(exit) from ring after do this move.it never ever stand on apron.

da maain thing is,in list it show 1 more move

2=exit the ring

LS(direction)towards the rope + HOLD X

n that move also not done.even it exit on tab.but when i hold X,it never do any thing.

n if i do 1st move (tab X)it leave (exit)from ring n go down.but check list didnt show i done my move of 2ns too.

i l tring since 4 hours.yes 4 hours.so now too much tired.dont knwo wt happen with this.is it glitch or i m not performing perfectly.:o

plz help.

1. You need a very light touch for the tap. You barely need to put any pressure on it.

2. It will come after you get the first one to work.

thatnx 4 quick reply.but i tried this too.still not working.

he leav ring with this too.

n 1 more thing i found now.

3=remove turnbuckle cover.

i removeed it many time(corner cover/foam)but it didnt checked this move in my list.

wt da hell is that game?i dont understand wts wrong with it:(:mad:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/495804-post1.html

Check out Cauchy's guide if you haven't it's good stuff!

What wrestler are you using? I also had trouble using certain wrestlers who have the "quick out" style of exiting the ring doing this. Check out the guide in the trophy forum on getting this, you can go in and edit any wrestler to get all the moves.

I don't even remember remove turnbuckle being on the checklist but I don't know why it wouldn't be registering if you've done it several times.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/495804-post1.html

Check out Cauchy's guide if you haven't it's good stuff!

What wrestler are you using? I also had trouble using certain wrestlers who have the "quick out" style of exiting the ring doing this. Check out the guide in the trophy forum on getting this, you can go in and edit any wrestler to get all the moves.

I don't even remember remove turnbuckle being on the checklist but I don't know why it wouldn't be registering if you've done it several times.

i used 3,4 wrestlers.but didnt done,y no 1 done this move.

and in ur link,here r only few end special moves.but my problem is,i stuck on basic moves.which not require "edit move set":(

im having the same problem he just slides out or pulls off turnbuckle... any fix on this driving me nuts... then when i go to view the training options the whole game freezes and I have to use PS button to quit the game and then I have to restart all over again................. froze on me twice now.

cant do "climb apron" from outside ring

and "stand on apron from ring"

Edited by roboman82
adl info

• 1 month later...

guys i got each n every trophy now.

but only that trophy(Developmental Graduate) is left 4 my next platinum.

plz help me.

i dont understand,wt wrong with this training thingy:mad:

plz help me,i can get my platinum.which is now v near of me:(

helpppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.:(