Rate the trophy difficulty...  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.67

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 3, because it is not hard at all. The only one that can be annoying is the Championship Scramble trophy (the one that must be done on Legend Difficulty). Some of the rest of the trophies can be time consuming, like beating all the Road to Wrestlemania stories and inducting a star into the Hall of Fame. But those trophies can be done on Easy with the A.I. Sliders all the way down to where you don't even get hit in a match.

Really Easy Plainum. I know I havent gotten it yet, but I can in 1 day, just dont want to yet. The game really shouldnt be rushed for the platinum. The Road to Wrestlemania stories are time consuming, but shoudnt be just done in 1 day to get it over with, Iam enjoying them and having lots of fun with them. Royal Rumble trophy will be no problem at all too. hardest one in my opinion is the training checklist trophy, they dont tell u how to do it too good. Other then that, easy and fun platinim. My bro platinumed it in 2 days. lol

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Sly-Creed.png

Same than Legends of Wrestlemania, this game has one easiest platinum available. I can believe Hakoom, the "king of kings" here ;-) , gave to this game a 5/10. Seriously? I'm not gonna vote yet as I didn't "platinum" it yet, I'm at 50% in a week-end without playing that much. I would really be surprised if it tops 2.

I think it's a 3. Not that hard, just got stuck on specific parts of the training checklist and I needed to redo Randy Orton's RTWM because even though I made a save, I went to load it and accidently saved over it with a new RTWM.

Also I hate tag team matches, stupid bloody partners.

Damn. Hakoom, that was quick mate. Hopefully i can be second to get plat anyway. Its not a hard platinum. 5/10

not that i am there.. but hakoom posted on oct 23rd...

game officially came out on the 20th... if i didnt have a lot of stuff, it woulda been very easy to platinum it by the end of like the 21st.. or 22nd max....but i didnt have the time :)

I got the platinum a few hours ago, and the only trophy i had some problems with was the "Nothing More to Collect" trophy, because for some reason the game didnt unlock the bonuses when i did the right thing. Got it in the end tho.

Great game, and i gave it 4/10 in difficulty. :)

gvae it a 2. Legends of WM was a bit easier that SvR10.

Only thing that is not that hard and also not that easy is the training checklist

if you use 2 controllers to do the training checklist you can do it all in around 30 minutes as u ned to keep changing batistas finishers and signatures. makes it very easy

Being that Ive been playing games from WCW and WWF days on the 64, PS1, and Sega this is by far too simple for me. I vote a 1, only hard trophy is Defend a title in a scramble match on legend difficulty. But after I got my CAW to a rank of 97 it was cake. Just score a win on the first guy then sit back and break up submissions and pin falls.

Finally time to rate.

I give it a 3 because there are easy 5 hour games out there. The one that comes close to even stratching your annoyance limit is the training checklist one because you have to change your superstar's finishers and signatures a lot of times and its time consuming and a pain.

The RTWM are really easy, you just need to plan your saves ahead. I had to redo one story twice >=(

I also had a bit of problem with putting my opponent through the announce table because the finisher button (Triangle) just wouldnt show up when I put them on the table. But I realized that you could use any regular grapple moves when on top of the table.

The cage matches were also painful. After putting my opponent through 20 finishers and making them bleed, I still wouldnt be able to get midway through the cage.

Still a 3 though.