XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Dagger

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea!   Silver Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Default Easy Platinum

From what trophies i have seen for this game, it looks like you could be able to platinum in a weekend
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
MegaMonkeyChunk

More like 5-6 hours of play.

MegaMonkeyChunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Dagger

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea!   Silver Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission

I agree, lol ill buy for the platinum

PS3 Trophies
Old 02-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Munitttt

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I bet this game will be a lot harder than most people think.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
Xandet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munitttt View Post
I bet this game will be a lot harder than most people think.
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. A lot of games have c**k-teased me with the trophy list and then b***h-slapped me after actually playing it; Mirror's Edge definitely comes to mind. Regardless, I haven't played a wrestling game since I was around 12 (I won't count Def Jam), so I'm thinking, "Why the hell not?" Bring back old memories while earning some (hopefully) easy trophies? GameFly rent is a go.

-AVALANCHE-

Xandet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
Dagger

Even so, for the amount of golds, this is one to look out for, remember the good times from wrestlers, when it wasnt as mainstream, and crapply acted out
Old 02-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

How about playing the game before deciding it's an easy platinum?

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #8
MegaMonkeyChunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandet View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. A lot of games have c**k-teased me with the trophy list and then b***h-slapped me after actually playing it; Mirror's Edge definitely comes to mind. Regardless, I haven't played a wrestling game since I was around 12 (I won't count Def Jam), so I'm thinking, "Why the hell not?" Bring back old memories while earning some (hopefully) easy trophies? GameFly rent is a go.

Tell me about it, Mirror's Edge really kicked me in the balls. I just quit after the impossible speed runs.

MegaMonkeyChunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #9
Grishrak

Im not sure, the AI could be like TNA's able to counter everything you throw at it even finishing moves out of nowhere. I was going to hit AJ Styles with my move and in mid air he countered it with a kick to my leg and was able to get a 3 count.

What sucked was I bought the game and went to return it to Gamestop the VERY NEXT DAY and it was only worth $20, how can a game go from $59 to $20 in less then 12 hours?

But I will say its nice to see a game with a lot of trophies that aren't bronze. We need more games with trophy lists like this.
Bioshock 2
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Killzone 2, 3, and Online
Grishrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #10
Nikko

To be honest, I'll been playing wrestling games for years (haven't watched the show) and by this trophy list, this DOES look like an easy platinum. I mean, win a 30 man royal rumble = gold trophy? Should be bronze in my opinion. All you need to do is get used to the gameplay and I believe you're good to go - trophy hunting wise.

But just don't buy this game purely for the "easy platinum". Many wrestling historians out there would tell you how much history you can learn from playing the 3 respectable modes of Relive, Rewrite, and Redefine.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote