Irish Whipping

• 1 month later...

If you want to whip another guy to the corner you must Hold :cross: but if you want on lines just click :cross: once.

The best way to whip wrestler is to wait for his attack then reversal it ( Away + :triangle:) and then perform a Irish Whip Combo (Away + hold/click :cross:)

The second way is to beat him a little. When he is standing and he is groggy perform whip.

I think i helped you. :)

EDIT:

Ow. You achived platinum... Well... i think it will help some other people :D

Edited by argon72

Nah, not yet. I'm playing the final Relive matches. After that I need to complete The Legend Killer Tiers and than I'm all done. :)

Playing Steve Austin vs HBK. Very difficult tbh, but going for some Irish whips again. :)

Edited by Butch
Typo entered. I entered HDK instead of HBK.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yea havin same problems...this game is not 2 of 10 difficulty I do think they should change that. I was expectin a this game to have little to no effort when this is making me put my full effort in every match. This is rediculous lol...dantes inferno is a 4 and I finished that in less than a day...and finished infamous within a day as well....that's like a 5 or sumtin...this a 2? And taking me longer? And only one the 1st prt still? Tjis game crazy lol

• 7 months later...

Sorted outr this irish whip malarky, works 100% every time!!

Start with a double strike :square::square:, dont get excited as if you hit em a third time they go down!

Soon as your strikes start landing push :left: and :cross:, ya get the whip everytime.It seems to be expecting the third strike and sorta hangs for a millisecond, just do the whip then!!