Relive - Stone Cold vs the Rock

Hi guys.

i'm struggling with the last Relive match, SCSA vs the Rock. I can do all objectives except the reverse the Rock bottom.

I've tried two methods, do all objectives and leave this one till last, whilst abusing the health boost taunt. Some reason he just won't do the rock bottom, if anything he'll make me tap out due to the sharpshooter or just randomly pin me and i won't be able to escape.

The other method is to let the Rock kick the c**p out of you until he's got a level 3 chain and then reverse the RB. But like above he very rarely does it, and he keeps pinning me and the match ends.. very frustrating.

Purely based on this match alone, i'd rate the game at least a 4 or 5.

Finally did it, started by beating him down and performing the two stunners. Whilst maintaining as much health, making sure i lost all the chain combos that the rock started as this boosted his chain but I kept a lot of my health. I then reversed the rock bottom (which i kept mistaking for the people's elbow. Remember the rock bottom is the slam he does that takes just under 1/4 of your health away! Afterwards i ran outside polished off the remaining objectives remembering to taunt to heal (i kept pushing down on :ls: and press :triangle: and :circle: together) i believe you have to be at least chain 2. Hope this help.

Thread can be :locked:

Edited by Verrona