Servers shut down?

PaulDaP1mp

hi all, got this game cheap for my kid to play and an easy platinum, but can't seem to play online.

Anyone else getting this problem?

Just keeps saying servers not available at this time.

Cheers in advance.

hey is the servers down get at me thks and u what to see if i can go on

Just spoke to a guy called Aubrey Sitterson on Twitter. He is Interactive Marketing Manager for the WWE Games franchise.

He said the All-star servers are officially off for good now.

Looks like an impossible platinum. :-(

Edited by PaulDaP1mp

Just spoke to a guy called Aubrey Sitterson on Twitter. He is Interactive Marketing Manager for the WWE Games franchise.

He said the All-star servers are officially off for good now.

Looks like an impossible platinum. :-(

Bollocks, wanted to get 100% wwe games but that's not happening now :(

This is why I HATE online trophies!! If a game has them, then they should NOT be part of the platinum requirements. This is the third game that this has happened to me. Now I get to sit and look at an 87% forever.

I feel that if a game has online trophies, then it should have a separate table that would read as 100%. Sorry to rant, but as a trophy collector, this just kills me.

Also, it would not be hard that when you connected online, the owners of the server would post a screen that says, "hey, we are shutting this down in 1 month". At least then we have time to plan and try to boost the remaining online stuff...

*huff huff huff* ok...calming down....rage receding...

Jannder

• 2 weeks later...

You are exactly right Jannder! I've only been burned by one game (so far) but my fear is that ALL the PS3 servers get shut down and all the online trophies become unattainable.

I would have bought a lot more games (especially 2K sports titles) if the online servers were still up.

Either make trophies all offline or all online, or make separate lists. Many people don't like playing online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is why I HATE online trophies!! If a game has them, then they should NOT be part of the platinum requirements. This is the third game that this has happened to me. Now I get to sit and look at an 87% forever.

I feel that if a game has online trophies, then it should have a separate table that would read as 100%. Sorry to rant, but as a trophy collector, this just kills me.

Also, it would not be hard that when you connected online, the owners of the server would post a screen that says, "hey, we are shutting this down in 1 month". At least then we have time to plan and try to boost the remaining online stuff...

*huff huff huff* ok...calming down....rage receding...

Jannder

I feel your pain. It's one of the most annoying things about trophy hunting. Online trophies are all well and good when the servers are full of life but when sereves are dead or near enough shutdown it stop me from buying a game as I don't want an impossible plat. Such a frustration.. I was thinking about picking this up too. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...