Quick(er) Rising Star + Bottom Line / Ultimate Achiever Trophies

Zepalm

Play through the DX Path of Champions with Created Superstar + John Cena to unlock 'Rising Star' Trophy. Even if you didn't get the pin/knockout yourself, it still counts as beating both of the other wrestlers. You'll have beaten:

Andre The Giant + Big Show

"Macho Man" Randy Savage + Hulk Hogan

The Rock + Stone Cold Steve Austin

Eddie Guerrero + Rey Mysterio

Sgt. Slaughter + Jack Swagger

Shawn Michaels + Triple H

Jake "The Snake" Roberts + Randy Orton

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper + Drew McIntyre

John Morrison + The Miz

The Undertaker + Kane

Then fight only the wrestlers one on one who didn't appear in that path with your Created Superstar. (I used 2 controllers) I.E:

John Cena

Bret "Hit Man" Hart

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

The Ultimate Warrior

Mr Perfect

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus

CM Punk

Edge

And the Trophy for beating the entire roster with Created Superstar will unlock. (Bottom Line). No need to fight each one seperatly.

Same for the Ultimate Achiever trophy, play through all the Paths Of Chamions first. You then fight all the wrestlers on the roster apart from Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. After all three paths, fight him one on one (using two controllers if needed).

Edited by Zepalm
Confirmed Ultimate Achievement Trophy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want to do this without resorting to using a second controller, you can get the wins in tag matches. If you're playing vs the AI instead of a vacant second player, this will take half the time as beating every opponent individually. Just thought I'd add that in, since I got it with my created wrestler without fighting any singles matches.

EDIT: Tried out an Elimination Fatal Four Way match while working toward King of Kings. Winning counts as beating all three, regardless of who scores the eliminations, so this may help for people without a second controller to score wins a bit more efficiently than tag matches would.

Edited by thewizard666

• 4 weeks later...
Play through the DX Path of Champions with Created Superstar + John Cena to unlock 'Rising Star' Trophy. Even if you didn't get the pin/knockout yourself, it still counts as beating both of the other wrestlers. You'll have beaten:

Andre The Giant + Big Show

"Macho Man" Randy Savage + Hulk Hogan

The Rock + Stone Cold Steve Austin

Eddie Guerrero + Rey Mysterio

Sgt. Slaughter + Jack Swagger

Shawn Michaels + Triple H

Jake "The Snake" Roberts + Randy Orton

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper + Drew McIntyre

John Morrison + The Miz

The Undertaker + Kane

Then fight only the wrestlers one on one who didn't appear in that path with your Created Superstar. (I used 2 controllers) I.E:

John Cena

Bret "Hit Man" Hart

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

The Ultimate Warrior

Mr Perfect

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus

CM Punk

Edge

And the Trophy for beating the entire roster with Created Superstar will unlock. (Bottom Line). No need to fight each one seperatly.

Same for the Ultimate Achiever trophy, play through all the Paths Of Chamions first. You then fight all the wrestlers on the roster apart from Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. After all three paths, fight him one on one (using two controllers if needed).

I follow your tactic and thx