Easy Dominating Trophy Technique

shindol

I had already got this trophy while working towards the Fantasy Warfare trophies but I think I've found an easy way to get it if you're struggling. Some people may get this using a second controller but if you don't have one, this technique may help.

First off, put the difficulty on Rookie and start a 1v1 match as the Ultimate Warrior against any opponent. Right from the bell press circle to initiate a strong grapple then press X. This grapple combination will leave you standing over your opponents head. Then quickly tap X before your opponent has a chance to get up. After this, when you're opponent is getting up press circle to initiate the first strong grapple again. Keep repeating these two steps and you shouldn't have a problem. Sometimes, you can get the ground grapple on twice in a row before he gets up but be careful with this as you don't want to give him a window of opportunity to hit you.

So this is the pattern to stick to:

Bell rings: circle,X

Opponent down: X

Opponent getting up: circle,X

Opponent down: X

Repeat this until their health is gone or hit a couple of signatures when they are in red and then go for your finisher or a pin.

I've done this multiple times in a row without the opponent touching me. Just stay on top of your opponent and this should work.

Edited by shindol

I had already got this trophy while working towards the Fantasy Warfare trophies but I think I've found an easy way to get it if you're struggling. Some people may get this using a second controller but if you don't have one, this technique may help.

First off, put the difficulty on Rookie and start a 1v1 match as the Ultimate Warrior against any opponent. Right from the bell press circle to initiate a strong grapple then press X. This grapple combination will leave you standing over your opponents head. Then quickly double tap X before your opponent has a chance to get up. After this, when you're opponent is getting up press circle to initiate the first strong grapple again. Keep repeating these two steps and you shouldn't have a problem. Sometimes, you can get the ground grapple on twice in a row before he gets up but be careful with this as you don't want to give him a window of opportunity to hit you.

So this is the pattern to stick to:

Bell rings: circle,X

Opponent down: X,X

Opponent getting up: circle,X

Opponent down: X,X

Repeat this until their health is gone or hit a couple of signatures when they are in red and then go for your finisher or a pin.

I've done this multiple times in a row without the opponent touching me. Just stay on top of your opponent and this should work.

Nice.

I wouldve plated this game if it wasnt for the fact that its is the shittest WRESLING GAME EVER!!!!

I know most people probably have this trophy by now but if you play a handicap match with you and the CPU vs CPU all you have to do is stand outside the ring and if your team wins you still get the trophy. You literally have to do nothing other than exit the ring. Easiest trophy ever

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I know most people probably have this trophy by now but if you play a handicap match with you and the CPU vs CPU all you have to do is stand outside the ring and if your team wins you still get the trophy. You literally have to do nothing other than exit the ring. Easiest trophy ever

This worked for me it took a few matchs for my partner to win but it worked. thanks for the info.