Worst WWE game ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottyb6546

I Hate this game it's the worst WWE on PS3 by far and prob worse than the PS2 & 1 versions i had it on easy last night and it is impossible to do a sig :square: + :triangle: move followed by a special move :r1: + :l1: and even when they are on no health they keep kicking out and well the reserving don't even get me started on that just did the extreme rules match on the Undertaker path of champions and Stone Cold is a F*****G reverse master everytime I grappled him he reversed it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is anyone else having the same issues ???? Im platting this game and taking it straight back to get my money back or as much as i can with trade in

OMG I HATE THIS GAME

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that bad granted there have been better wrestling games. At the same time no one forced you to buy it and really you should have played the demo first.

Also how many wrestling matches have you seen where one guy just simply pounds the other for the whole match. I have never seen it. There's always reversals happening. It's kinda like saying FIFA is shit because the ai defenders tackle you.

You should try using wrestlers who are grapplers such as Bret hart, edge, Jack swagger as these wrestlers have hard to block/reverse attacks.

As for pinning people if you mash the buttons while pinning will make the opponents bar go up making it harder to kick out when their health is flashing red.

Edited by P4G3Y-YIDARMY

Worst wrestling game ever.

First of all the controlls dont feel right second of all thegraphics arent great for a game that is out 2011.

The game doesnt feel at all like your wrestling.

The commentary is horrible.

maybe it doesnt feel like a wrestling game because its NOT classed as a wrestling game. its being marketed as a FIGHTING GAME.

its supposed to be over the top and flashy (hence the moves & over roided roster).

as for doing sigs and finishers.. move a few steps back from knocking them down and when they stand up move closer to them and hit :triangle::circle: or :square::cross: and it should grapple them everytime for a sig move. yes they can block it though as it does happen but thats part of the game.

the same rules apply to using the finisher..hit your sig move and then back a step or 2 away..make your finisher flash. when they get up move a step or 2 towards them and then hit the buttons to nail them with the finisher. works every fucking time.

btw....there health bar goes from orange to red to a no health red bar. you cant hit the finisher on the first red bar and KO them. you have to get them on the no health bar for it to work.

Worst wrestling game ever.

First of all the controlls dont feel right second of all thegraphics arent great for a game that is out 2011.

The game doesnt feel at all like your wrestling.

The commentary is horrible.

Its not sposed to feel like a wrestling game, I quite frankly prefer WWE All stars to what we have had recently from the svr series, realism kills games like this! In my honest opinion SVR series is dying out for me until they make a new game engine.

I dont like the K.O thing though, I want to just pin my oponent, certain things should stay as wrestling.

The fast pace wants you to keep playing, I get bored of the slow paced gameplay.

it is impossible to do a sig :square: + :triangle: move followed by a special move :r1: + :l1:

I had this problem, but you have to notice what condition your opponent is in after your sig move. If after you do you sig move the opponent is on the ground and blinking a greyish redish color, then you can just hold R1 and L1 and you'll do your special move automatically (your opponent will stand up and let you do your special on them). If they aren't flashing the greyish redish color, that means they weren't stunned enough and will be standing up soon which means your char will just taunt and attempt to store your special which will most likely lead to you getting hit before the taunt ends and losing your special.

Hope this explanation helps.

I personally am enjoying the game a good change of pace from the svr games and I agree withthe original poster I am totally stuck on the austin match in the taker poc i swear i counted how many grapples I tried and compared them to how many he countered it was in the range of 70% he kicks out of my finisher everytime I even hit him with 2 finishers once while he was in the orange then again when he had half a red bar got him to blinking red and he still kicked out did the same to me and i was out after one special. hit several sig moves while he was blinking red pops right back up every time.:mad: I really wanted to do these trophies legit without the 2 controlers but looks like im gonna have to just to get past stone cold steve reversal

Edited by buddhaman

I had this problem, but you have to notice what condition your opponent is in after your sig move. If after you do you sig move the opponent is on the ground and blinking a greyish redish color, then you can just hold R1 and L1 and you'll do your special move automatically (your opponent will stand up and let you do your special on them). If they aren't flashing the greyish redish color, that means they weren't stunned enough and will be standing up soon which means your char will just taunt and attempt to store your special which will most likely lead to you getting hit before the taunt ends and losing your special.

Hope this explanation helps.

when they are on the first red bar and you hit the sig move set back and then L1 &R1 your special. theyll get up but youll be to far away for them to hit you. then you hit your special buttons to grab them and bam you win.

works every time...dont see how anyone can have a problem going from sig move to finisher at all.

Worst WWE/F game ever was the stupid fuckin car game (sorry, i couldn't be arsed to even register its name in my memory banks). As far as the worst in-ring WWE game goes, that was by far Legends of WrestleMania. This game isn't great but it had to be somewhat different to SvR.

If you bought this game at full price then more fool you, i am 4 days in to a week long rental and thats more than enough for me.

The worst part about this game is that for the trophies you have to play a hell of a lot with fruity pebbles himself John Cena (I fuckin hate John Cena!!!!) & the Ultimate Warrior. THQ should have realised that we don't like these guys. Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HHH, Guerrero & they make us play with Cena & Warrior?:mad:

One last thing, where in the blue hell is Chris Jericho?

Edited by dlm1988

Worst WWE/F game ever was the stupid fuckin car game (sorry, i couldn't be arsed to even register its name in my memory banks). As far as the worst in-ring WWE game goes, that was by far Legends of WrestleMania. This game isn't great but it had to be somewhat different to SvR.

If you bought this game at full price then more fool you, i am 4 days in to a week long rental and thats more than enough for me.

The worst part about this game is that for the trophies you have to play a hell of a lot with fruity pebbles himself John Cena (I fuckin hate John Cena!!!!) & the Ultimate Warrior. THQ should have realised that we don't like these guys. Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HHH, Guerrero & they make us play with Cena & Warrior?:mad:

That's what I said? Chris Jericho needed to be in the game. Don't know why they put garbage characters like the Miz and Sheamus. (yes I said it....Sheamus)

I Hate this game it's the worst WWE on PS3 by far and prob worse than the PS2 & 1 versions i had it on easy last night and it is impossible to do a sig :square: + :triangle: move followed by a special move :r1: + :l1: and even when they are on no health they keep kicking out and well the reserving don't even get me started on that just did the extreme rules match on the Undertaker path of champions and Stone Cold is a F*****G reverse master everytime I grappled him he reversed it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is anyone else having the same issues ???? Im platting this game and taking it straight back to get my money back or as much as i can with trade in

OMG I HATE THIS GAME

I felt the EXACT same way with the MADDEN 10 trophies (stickyfingers!!!) I was going to get this but now maybe I wont!:D

The only thing that made me even consider this game was that Randy Savage was in it, but it wasn't enough, especially when I found out that John Cena got a spot on the roster. :thumbsdown:

John Cena's sort of the wrestling game equivalent to that certain family that moves into your neighborhood. You know the family I'm talking about... the one whose poorly-supervised children run through the sprinklers in loaded diapers across the overgrown front lawn. Next thing you know, your house is worth 50% of what it was before your former neighbor's "For Sale" sign went down and your new neighbor's rusted-out Mustang went up.

That said, I don't completely hate Ultimate Warrior, but that's due to having come of age in the 1990s, when having DayGlo streamers tied around your biceps was a symbol of virility and strength.

The only thing that made me even consider this game was that Randy Savage was in it, but it wasn't enough, especially when I found out that John Cena got a spot on the roster. :thumbsdown:

John Cena's sort of the wrestling game equivalent to that certain family that moves into your neighborhood. You know the family I'm talking about... the one whose poorly-supervised children run through the sprinklers in loaded diapers across the overgrown front lawn. Next thing you know, your house is worth 50% of what it was before your former neighbor's "For Sale" sign went down and your new neighbor's rusted-out Mustang went up.

That said, I don't completely hate Ultimate Warrior, but that's due to having come of age in the 1990s, when having DayGlo streamers tied around your biceps was a symbol of virility and strength.

john cena is one of the bigger names and more popular wrestlers in the wwe right now. did you really think he wouldnt have been in this?

anyway, this game is def not the worst wrestling game on ps3 and is not nearly as hard as the original poster makes it out to be. though i do agree that the CPU will have the ability to suddenly reverse EVERYTHING no matter if its a weak punch or a strong grapple. its all a matter of timing though

I really think he doesn't deserve a spot alongside Andre the Giant and Randy Savage.

And don't forget: Hitler was once pretty popular too. John Cena sucks.

OMG you are using hitler as an example.

i mean hitler is awesome and all and his only downfall was he got caught but seriously WTF?

cena is on here because he has been money for the wwe the last however many year the 5 move using loser has been bringing them in tons of cash. he was expected on here before they even made the roster. wondering if he will be on the game is like asking if sub zero, scorpion or kang will ever be on the next MK game...OF COURSE THEY (HE) WILL BE ON THE GAME.

I think this is one of the best WWE games to date. It is unrealistic, yes, but i think it adds to the fun.

I like how free flowing the matches are, there's no rolling around for 5 minutes after you fall off a ladder etc.

Plus it's pretty funny seeing Andre the Giant do a Swanton Bomb from the top of the cage.

cena is on here because he has been money for the wwe the last however many year the 5 move using loser has been bringing them in tons of cash. he was expected on here before they even made the roster. wondering if he will be on the game is like asking if sub zero, scorpion or kang will ever be on the next MK game...OF COURSE THEY (HE) WILL BE ON THE GAME.

My point was simply that Cena sucks. Given that you're calling him a "5 move using loser" it seems that we're on the same page here. Yeah, he's bringing in money for them, but that's because most people are mouth-breathing cretins -- particularly those who regularly watch pro wrestling, though this holds true in a much broader sense.

My point was simply that Cena sucks. Given that you're calling him a "5 move using loser" it seems that we're on the same page here. Yeah, he's bringing in money for them, but that's because most people are mouth-breathing cretins -- particularly those who regularly watch pro wrestling, though this holds true in a much broader sense.

I hate John cena so much the rock better beat him at wrestlemania next year :)

I've never fought a 3 way elimination match that didn't feel like a full blown handicapped match? Is it just me or is this the same for everyone?

Makes the path of champions really annoying, everytime I attack one, they both beat on me and VERY RARELY attack each other. And I'm not exaggerating... i could run around the ring for 10 minutes and they would spend those 10 minutes actively attempting to attack me and punching each other maybe once or twice.

I find it hard to believe the game testers never picked up on this, maybe it's just my game?