THQ Service Department - DLC Invalid Till 19th April!

Zidane447

And I Quote:

WWE All Stars “Million Dollar Pack” Pre-Order DLC FAQ

Q: When will the "Million Dollar Pack" Pre-Order DLC be available?

A: Unfortunately, the DLC will not be available until April 19th, 2011. You can redeem your code on Xbox 360 before then, but the content will not unlock until April 19th. However, on PLAYSTATION3, you will not be able to redeem your code until April 19th.

Q: What happens if I try to redeem it before then?

A: On PLAYSTATION3, it will appear as invalid until the content is activated, on or before April 19th, 2011. On Xbox 360, the Pack will download, but the content will not be available until the it's activated on or before April 19th, 2011. NOTE- if you have already entered your code, you can still re-enter it after the content is released without problem.

Q: WIll the "Million Dollar Pack" DLC still be free after April 19th?

A: Yes.

Q: Where can I go to check on the "Million Dollar Pack" DLC release status?

A: Check All Stars | Home for the latest information on when the “Million Dollar Pack” will be available for download.

Q: Where do I input the code to redeem the “Million Dollar Pack?”

A: The “Million Dollar Pack” code can be redeemed in the following ways:

- PS3 : Once we have announced that the “Million Dollar Pack” is LIVE, go into the Playstation Store and select the “Add-Ons” tab. Then select the “Disc-Based Game Add-Ons” tab and select the “M-Z/#” tab. Scroll until you find WWE All Stars, and then select the tab. You should see the “Million Dollar Pack” available for download. Select the DLC pack, and then select “Redeem Code.” Enter the code from the back of your pre-order receipt.

- Xbox 360: Press the Xbox Guide button (center Xbox controller button), and scroll to the last blade on the left. Press the “Redeem Code” tab and then input the code on the back of your receipt.

Q: If I use my code on Xbox 360, can I use it again when the actual DLC is released?

A: Yes, the code can still be redeemed if already used once the “Million Dollar Pack” is released.