Phenom, Deadman, Demon of Death Valley, Lord of Darkness - EASY.

mkc318403

After wading through a number of ways to unlock all the trophies relating to defending the Streak. This is something that I developed and worked liked a charm for me.

Superstars 1 - 2:

Stage 1: Use the first superstar to build a finisher (I used him to get 3 just in case), try not to take any damage whatsoever so spam running DDT or running clothesline, reverse all the easy strikes as much as possible, hit your signature, pin - 1,2,3.

Superstars 2 - 35:

Stage 2: As soon as superstar 1 has been eliminated wait in either the bottom left or top left hand corner, as the next superstar enters, make sure to hit him with a running bulldog from behind.

Stage 3: Again as soon as he arises hit him with a Russian leg sweep from behind (time is of the essence here), and either walk behind him quickly (aim to stand near his head as he wakes up) or use down left stick and A/X and press down left stick and A/X again.

Stage 4: *IMPORTANT* Do this Russian leg sweep 3x before anything else.

Stage 5: On the 4th Russian leg sweep you will have enough time to hit a taunt with right d-pad, do so (making sure it's only the once).

Stage 6: Rinse and repeat step 5 to build a signature and make sure to hit the Last Ride, wake up taunt and then a Tombstone pin for the win.

Superstars 35+

Stage 7: As to be expected the later levels pose a little bit of challenge, but as long as you have played it smart and kept at least 2-3 finishers in the tank then it's not impossible. Simply reverse the above steps so...

Running Bulldog first.

Tombstone when they get up.

Taunt 2x.

Russian leg sweep/signature combo for the pin.

Rinse and repeat.

Also in later levels the computer will get a automatic "come back", the best thing to do is not to panic, make sure to reverse any strikes (that may happen) and spam the Russian leg sweep/signature combo.

*NB - Sometimes if you're unlucky the computer will reverse your grapple attempt (usually happens if you can't get behind them manually and have to result to grappling first), if this is the case do not fear as it will only be reversed into one or two moves... a snap mare or a belly to belly. If that happens, get ready to follow up with a reversal of a ground strike/light grapple (rarely they will go for the pin as you will have full health), so reverse the move and get back to your feet ASAP to start spamming the Russian leg sweep/signature combo as above.

I also believe with some luck I reckon you could get all of the achievements/trophies all in one go :)

ALSO - be sure to download my custom caw - MKC, Custom, We The PPL and finisher from community creations.

Edited by mkc318403

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bud, cool tips but I dont think it has to be that complicated. I just bulldog, ddt, kick, signature finish on weak guys, finisher on bigger guys, the entire time. Beat 57 people on my third try this way, until Brock came in and tapped me out ironically, haha.

The only thing to really practice are those moments when they reverse your ddt or bulldog make sure you can reverse just once to get back in your momentum. Also don't waste time doing your taunt, a few kicks when they're grounded works just as good, and gets them to rise so you can ddt again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...