John Cena Vs The Rock WM29

Jazano

Please someone tell me i'm not the only person having problems with the rock as soon as you get infinite finishers?

Tried about 5 times now, can't counter the Rock Bottom for the life of me.

I had the same problem. I ended up playing the match 4 or 5 times before I won. Best thing you can do is leave the ring as soon as you get infinite finishers, and let The Rock follow you outside. Run back in the ring and as soon as The Rock enters the ring, lock up with him and hit the AA.

I had the same problem. I ended up playing the match 4 or 5 times before I won. Best thing you can do is leave the ring as soon as you get infinite finishers, and let The Rock follow you outside. Run back in the ring and as soon as The Rock enters the ring, lock up with him and hit the AA.

After about a dozen times, this is what I did. Otherwise, you just have to time your reversal right and hope for the best.

A tip for anybody who comes up to this trophy. When you get to the infinite finishers do a grapple then AA. He only seems to reverse the regular non grapple AA. I lost maybe 6 times before finding this out and hit him with 2 of these in a row due to rope break in his favor the first time

A tip for anybody who comes up to this trophy. When you get to the infinite finishers do a grapple then AA. He only seems to reverse the regular non grapple AA. I lost maybe 6 times before finding this out and hit him with 2 of these in a row due to rope break in his favor the first time

Yes i tried with a grapple before using finisher and it works!

I also had trouble with this. First time he got the rock bottom on me straight away and I couldn't kick out. Second time I got rock bottomed three times and managed to kick out of all three before I reversed a punch into the AA for the win.

I thought it was over after the third rock bottom but I some how managed to kick out.

• 3 weeks later...

I've reversed it and hit the AA but then had to move him out of the corner and it didn't count. You must have to hit it and then just pin him

EDIT: I ran out of the ring and then back in and grappled him, hit the AA and pinned him and won the match and got the trophies (thanks to Munitttt for posting this).

Edited by strangephish

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a bitch of a time with this match right now because of that. Some reason, I can't hit the AA on him and he just keeps getting the Rock Bottom on me. Pissing me off. :mad:

*edit* Wish I would have read about leaving the ring and then grapple him when he follows you back in. Won the match as soon as I tried that.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that the grappling technique was the way to go.

Took me 4 tries. I thought I had him on the third attempt, he reversed my AA into a RB, I reversed that in an AA, he then reversed that into a RB which I failed to reverse, but used Resiliency and kicked out, stood up to take another RB (for whatever reason the game wouldn't let you hit an AA right away but he can hit an RB no problem), kicked out again, and tried to run but he magically still got another RB on me even though he was no longer in arms length, and I over shot the kick out meter and lost...then read the grappling technique and did it in one shot.

Definitely a pain in the ass.

• 6 months later...