How Do I Cash In My MITB Briefcase?

Dwyer

I won the MITB match. Got the trophy as well so I know I did. I won the WWE Championship from the Elimination Chamber before Mania, but don't remember an option popping up to cash in at any point before that. I lost the belt to try and see if I could cash in on either Champ but nothing. Am I missing something? Do you lose the briefcase if you become champ? How do I go about cashing in? Any help would be great, thanks!

Edit: I won it again, tried simming up to Mania, and still nothing? I'm lost!

Edited by Dwyer

PPV : Money in the Bank ppv only.

First : you will select international promo match that press "R1" and go "customize"

Second : You will win to get MITB.

Note : You do not simulate WWE Champion or WWE heavyweight champion

Third : You want to select WWE Champion or WWE heavyweight champion in the match that you press "X" to make your match.

Four : You will win when get your trophy.

Bascially win the MITB at the MITB PPV

then Select the match with the correct champion thats on your show (WWE - RAW, World Heavyweight - SD!) don't edit the match just click on the match thats scheduled to happen and it will give you the option to cash in

Your custom superstar also has to belong to either the RAW or Smackdown brand.

I downloaded Sami Zayn off of 'community creations' and won the MITB over and over again without ever getting the chance to cash it in. I couldn't figure out why, until I realized that Zayn was listed under the NXT brand. I moved him to RAW and got it the next time.

• 2 months later...
Your custom superstar also has to belong to either the RAW or Smackdown brand.

I downloaded Sami Zayn off of 'community creations' and won the MITB over and over again without ever getting the chance to cash it in. I couldn't figure out why, until I realized that Zayn was listed under the NXT brand. I moved him to RAW and got it the next time.

Thanks for this!

That should be added to the guide, because I had the same problem. My custom superstar was independent. So I coulnd't cash in until I changed him to RAW.

Thanks!!!!!:dance:

• 3 months later...