XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
ResidentEvil657

Default online rank quick ways to rank up

are there any quick ways to rank up in WWE 13 online all i need for platinum is just get to the maximum rank online that's it am rank 4 right now the only quick way i can think of is the royal rumble online but that's only if you can win it or maybe ways to boast online would help
Old 11-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
farsight2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentEvil657 View Post
are there any quick ways to rank up in WWE 13 online all i need for platinum is just get to the maximum rank online that's it am rank 4 right now the only quick way i can think of is the royal rumble online but that's only if you can win it or maybe ways to boast online would help
I'm not sure on what is the quickest, but specialty matches give more prestige than normal matches. I would imagine that Hell in a Cell and Cage matches would give you the most (if you are trying to keep it 1-on-1).

However, I would advise against trying to level up right now as many people have been reporting that once they quit, their online rank and progression would reset. Perhaps wait until the first patch is released and hopefully the issue will be fixed.
--I will not accept blank friend requests. Please leave "PS3T" along with the game you wish to boost when adding me. If you have not posted in this boosting thread you are reading, I will not add you. Thank you.--
farsight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
ResidentEvil657

Quote:
Originally Posted by farsight2000 View Post
I'm not sure on what is the quickest, but specialty matches give more prestige than normal matches. I would imagine that Hell in a Cell and Cage matches would give you the most (if you are trying to keep it 1-on-1).

However, I would advise against trying to level up right now as many people have been reporting that once they quit, their online rank and progression would reset. Perhaps wait until the first patch is released and hopefully the issue will be fixed.
ya special matches like royal rumble etc give you more points royal rumble gives you the most if you face people of a higher rank you aslo rank up faster i played online for 2 days now on my online rank didn't reset i just wanna get the online over with
Old 11-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
SpencerEsquire

From boosting some matches, I have also found that ladder matches, along with hitting about 2-4 finishers, will net you about 1200+ per match.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #5
ResidentEvil657

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerEsquire View Post
From boosting some matches, I have also found that ladder matches, along with hitting about 2-4 finishers, will net you about 1200+ per match.
how do you boost in WWE 13 just would like to know how that's what i probably end up doing played all day today and only went up 1 rank it takes to long to rank up the right way
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #6
dellboy81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentEvil657 View Post
how do you boost in WWE 13 just would like to know how that's what i probably end up doing played all day today and only went up 1 rank it takes to long to rank up the right way
well on allstars you just needed to win a certain amount of matches so you just let someone pin you or you hit them with a chair for a quick dq. but i dont know how many points or xp you would get.

this will be the last trophy for my plat im sure - but i wont have the game until a few hours time and then ill blast through the offline and focus on the online after any patches. im not looking forward to it though as grinding is always a bore and you have to do it twice for you and the boosting partner.
dellboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #7
ResidentEvil657

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellboy81 View Post
well on allstars you just needed to win a certain amount of matches so you just let someone pin you or you hit them with a chair for a quick dq. but i dont know how many points or xp you would get.

this will be the last trophy for my plat im sure - but i wont have the game until a few hours time and then ill blast through the offline and focus on the online after any patches. im not looking forward to it though as grinding is always a bore and you have to do it twice for you and the boosting partner.
it's not like all stars it has to be in ranked match to get the maximum rank and it just puts in a match whatever your settings are for it what i gressing is that lets say you pick a cage match since nobody playing it you can se what people are playing in ranked that way you have a better chance to find each other i really wanna boost the online but no one will help me right now
Old 11-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #8
SpencerEsquire

ResidentEvil657, add my PSN. I have so far successfully boosted with a Legacy and SSJ3Broly from here. It's actually easier than you think to boost ranked matches. It's all about communication and going where you know where others aren't...it may just take some time once others are playing the same match type. I'm willing to always help out others in boosting ranked matches as well.

PSN: SpencerEsquire
Old 11-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #9
AthebeastK

I am willing to try and boost for rank just add me and put it in the friend request i will be online on saturday and sunday and at night. I am on the west coast in California. We should try for divas matches since there are hardly any people playing those types of matches. My PSN is AthebeastK
AthebeastK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #10
ResidentEvil657

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerEsquire View Post
ResidentEvil657, add my PSN. I have so far successfully boosted with a Legacy and SSJ3Broly from here. It's actually easier than you think to boost ranked matches. It's all about communication and going where you know where others aren't...it may just take some time once others are playing the same match type. I'm willing to always help out others in boosting ranked matches as well.

PSN: SpencerEsquire
added you i have a mic by the way