online rank quick ways to rank up

ResidentEvil657

are there any quick ways to rank up in WWE 13 online all i need for platinum is just get to the maximum rank online that's it am rank 4 right now the only quick way i can think of is the royal rumble online but that's only if you can win it or maybe ways to boast online would help
I'm not sure on what is the quickest, but specialty matches give more prestige than normal matches. I would imagine that Hell in a Cell and Cage matches would give you the most (if you are trying to keep it 1-on-1).

However, I would advise against trying to level up right now as many people have been reporting that once they quit, their online rank and progression would reset. Perhaps wait until the first patch is released and hopefully the issue will be fixed.

I'm not sure on what is the quickest, but specialty matches give more prestige than normal matches. I would imagine that Hell in a Cell and Cage matches would give you the most (if you are trying to keep it 1-on-1).

However, I would advise against trying to level up right now as many people have been reporting that once they quit, their online rank and progression would reset. Perhaps wait until the first patch is released and hopefully the issue will be fixed.

ya special matches like royal rumble etc give you more points royal rumble gives you the most if you face people of a higher rank you aslo rank up faster i played online for 2 days now on my online rank didn't reset i just wanna get the online over with

From boosting some matches, I have also found that ladder matches, along with hitting about 2-4 finishers, will net you about 1200+ per match.

how do you boost in WWE 13 just would like to know how that's what i probably end up doing played all day today and only went up 1 rank it takes to long to rank up the right way

how do you boost in WWE 13 just would like to know how that's what i probably end up doing played all day today and only went up 1 rank it takes to long to rank up the right way

well on allstars you just needed to win a certain amount of matches so you just let someone pin you or you hit them with a chair for a quick dq. but i dont know how many points or xp you would get.

this will be the last trophy for my plat im sure - but i wont have the game until a few hours time and then ill blast through the offline and focus on the online after any patches. im not looking forward to it though as grinding is always a bore and you have to do it twice for you and the boosting partner.

well on allstars you just needed to win a certain amount of matches so you just let someone pin you or you hit them with a chair for a quick dq. but i dont know how many points or xp you would get.

this will be the last trophy for my plat im sure - but i wont have the game until a few hours time and then ill blast through the offline and focus on the online after any patches. im not looking forward to it though as grinding is always a bore and you have to do it twice for you and the boosting partner.

it's not like all stars it has to be in ranked match to get the maximum rank and it just puts in a match whatever your settings are for it what i gressing is that lets say you pick a cage match since nobody playing it you can se what people are playing in ranked that way you have a better chance to find each other i really wanna boost the online but no one will help me right now

ResidentEvil657, add my PSN. I have so far successfully boosted with a Legacy and SSJ3Broly from here. It's actually easier than you think to boost ranked matches. It's all about communication and going where you know where others aren't...it may just take some time once others are playing the same match type. I'm willing to always help out others in boosting ranked matches as well.

PSN: SpencerEsquire

I am willing to try and boost for rank just add me and put it in the friend request i will be online on saturday and sunday and at night. I am on the west coast in California. We should try for divas matches since there are hardly any people playing those types of matches. My PSN is AthebeastK

ResidentEvil657, add my PSN. I have so far successfully boosted with a Legacy and SSJ3Broly from here. It's actually easier than you think to boost ranked matches. It's all about communication and going where you know where others aren't...it may just take some time once others are playing the same match type. I'm willing to always help out others in boosting ranked matches as well.

PSN: SpencerEsquire

added you i have a mic by the way

I should get the game tomorrow in the mail from what the tracking says. I'm down to boost with someone during the weekend to get this trophy out of the way.

I started a text chat so we can use that to instruct the others when the hosts creates the session and what settings to search to help find eachother quicker.

I also have two accounts on my PS3, if needed. And can also use both of my accounts to review your creation twice, if you can do the same for me when I upload something.

Thanks!

PSN; excellent29 (include WWE13 in request)