any tips for COMEBACK!!!

hckjimmypop

I have been trying to do this for hours now but all I can do is the first set for Cena and then I get blocked at the second part. For the first I press the button selected multiple times as fast as I possibly can then I try the second selected button and fail.

Is there a certain superstar that has an easier Comeback? Do you just need to do the timing perfectly? Any tips will be grand.

Nevermind finally got it. Here's what I did.

Go create a story. Select match. Now for match type select One on One than Normal Match. Now select Triple H (com) and Randy Orton (user) for competitors. Now press triangle on Randy Orton and make sure everything is at 0%. Trust me one hit and you will get a comeback easily.

Now go to match conditions. Select Easy. Than go to match rules and select: entrance - off, post match replay - off, momentum bar charge speed - Fast, pin and give up - submission only (this will stop the match from ending too soon).

Then you are set. Also make sure all your AI slides are ALL set to low. Randy Orton made this easier for me but you can try this with anyone who has comeback ability.

Theres a FAR easier way to get this.

Turn AI reversals all the way down...they won't be able to reverse anymore. Which means they won't be able to counter Comebacks.

They can still counter even with the bars set to the minimum, it is just infrequent. They can also counter you during the comeback. I found it best to not button mash the button prompts as that caused me to fail more than anything.

I played the game for like 2 weeks with the AI reversals ALL the way down when I first got the game (Reversals were pissing me off)...and not once did the AI reverse me in any situation. It was the same as last year with SvR 2011. So if the reversals are THAT infrequent (aka non existent), then I think it would okay to pull off a single comeback for a trophy.

Edited by TheViper4Life

Thank you for this method. I had the same problems, whatever I did, no matter how many times I pressed said button they would counter. With the method you posted, did it right away! Would of saved me alot of time knowing this at the start!!

Thanks again:dance:

There is an easier way to do this like Viper4Life said. One on One>Let AI beat you down>use Comeback at the right time. Doesn't matter about AI sliders, but it obviously does help if you lower them down. Press the buttons on screen only once. You probably won't get the trophy if you press the buttons more than once. Easy, right? :D

Plus, there is already a million threads on here about how to do the comeback and get the trophy.

I have been trying to do this for hours now but all I can do is the first set for Cena and then I get blocked at the second part. For the first I press the button selected multiple times as fast as I possibly can then I try the second selected button and fail.

Is there a certain superstar that has an easier Comeback? Do you just need to do the timing perfectly? Any tips will be grand.

Yeah mate, congrats on getting it, and nice avatar, RVD is a hero:D:D:D!!

• 10 months later...
Nevermind finally got it. Here's what I did.

Go create a story. Select match. Now for match type select One on One than Normal Match. Now select Triple H (com) and Randy Orton (user) for competitors. Now press triangle on Randy Orton and make sure everything is at 0%. Trust me one hit and you will get a comeback easily.

Now go to match conditions. Select Easy. Than go to match rules and select: entrance - off, post match replay - off, momentum bar charge speed - Fast, pin and give up - submission only (this will stop the match from ending too soon).

Then you are set. Also make sure all your AI slides are ALL set to low. Randy Orton made this easier for me but you can try this with anyone who has comeback ability.

This method worked quickily for me. Start match, get punched/knocked down, comeback. Managed to get a finisher reversal shortly thereafter...