Y2j dlc

KevinGBP12

The hint is actually:

''This WWE Superstar doesn't just "break the walls down", he absolutely destroys any wall or foe in front of him with his monstrous power. Stay tuned, he's coming...back, to WWE '12.''

WWE '12 IN-GAME NEWS UPDATE! - THQ News

Its Masked Kane, at one time, his name was in the Fan Axxess description and as soon as people noticed this, THQ removed it and the monstrous power fit Kane.

http://stickskills.com/2012/01/23/wwe-12-make-good-dlc-leaked/

Marcus Stephensson confirmed its not Jericho too.

Jericho will not be in WWE 12 as make good DLC.. - THQ Forum

Sorry, I also wanted Jericho & Bret Hart but its not them. :(

Edited by AegisAvenger

And the hint is actually:

''This WWE Superstar doesn't just "break the walls down", he absolutely destroys any wall or foe in front of him with his monstrous power. Stay tuned, he's coming...back, to WWE '12.''

Its Masked Kane, at one time, his name was in the Fan Axxess description and as soon as people noticed this, THQ removed it. And the monstrous power is for Kane.

Thanks for the info then mate, masked Kane is still good :D

Yeah sadly we'll have to wait until WWE 13 for Jericho.

Currrent Masked Kane will be nice, but I want him to be a seperate character in which I hope they've reanimated his entrance. Kane has the worst entrance this year, because he walks funny and looks robotic...theres no natural movement to him.

Besides they may have to reanimate it anyways as taking off his black entrance mask should be part of it.

The hint is actually:

Its Masked Kane, at one time, his name was in the Fan Axxess description and as soon as people noticed this, THQ removed it and the monstrous power fit Kane.

Sounds pretty awesome. I loved Masked Kane back in the days when he was dominant. I am pretty sure he'll have the attire he has now though, instead of what he did 10 years ago. Why isnt Jericho in this game? I know he was gone for a while, but if they've included Batista, then why not him? just wondering.

Sounds pretty awesome. I loved Masked Kane back in the days when he was dominant. I am pretty sure he'll have the attire he has now though, instead of what he did 10 years ago. Why isnt Jericho in this game? I know he was gone for a while, but if they've included Batista, then why not him? just wondering.

At first I thought its was to keep his return a surprise, when they announced a ''Make Good DLC'' right after, I was certain its was Jericho as DLC.

While current Masked Kane is nice, I wanted the Ayatollah of Rock N Rollah!

I don't mind Y2J not being in, I've already got a great Y2J CAW (just without the music). By the looks of it I think Kane must have been some kind of pre-order bonus or something, because if it says Fan Axxess doesn't include Miz's Attires, The Rock and Kane (remember Rock and Miz's Attires were pre-order bonuses), then Kane obviously was a pre-order bonus as well, and he is just been released in the 'make-good DLC' for everyone else to buy.

The Rock already was confirmed on this site to be being released for DLC, guess Kane and another mystery superstar (maybe) will be coming out soon. Or it could be Y2J and Kane, as it did say 'break the walls down'. Just a thought.

Edited by sevenpanda