Win 50 matches

berts08

Got a few questions about this trophy myself.

1)Does anyone know if it matters if you do it against a created wrestler or one off the superstars.

2)Can you do it with different people?

3)And if you change the settings to the match i.e finisher to win does it still count?

4)Does it count if you restart the match or do you have to go back to the menu and set it up again?

Got a few questions about this trophy myself.

1)Does anyone know if it matters if you do it against a created wrestler or one off the superstars.

2)Can you do it with different people?

3)And if you change the settings to the match i.e finisher to win does it still count?

4)Does it count if you restart the match or do you have to go back to the menu and set it up again?

1. Yes anyone counts

2. Yes as long as its 50 matches without turning off the ps3.

3. Yes any match counts

4. Not sure lol, but I think you might need to quit out as people have had problems with other trophies by rematching :)

I got this trophy only yesterday. Here's how I done it...

The easiest way to get this, is to create a story, with 50 backstage brawls in, choose your wrestler, and then a very weak opponent.

When you select the character, press triangle, and put all 4 sliders down to 0% - this makes your opponent's health at 0%.

Make sure to change the match difficulty to Legend, and then copy/paste that 50 times into that show. Once you have copy/pasted it, double check the difficulty, then "play" the story. What should happen, is that when the match starts, you can finish your opponent off immediately (throw them into an object in the backstage area, and press triangle).

If you want to save some time (if you haven't already got the following trophies), I suggest that you choose to play as Edge, and try and knock out 3 trophies in one story mode ("Legend Status Accomplishments", "Thank You Edge", and "Master of the Brawl").

Hope this helps.

1. Yes anyone counts

2. Yes as long as its 50 matches without turning off the ps3.

3. Yes any match counts

4. Not sure lol, but I think you might need to quit out as people have had problems with other trophies by rematching :)

Oh right i now see why it hasn't unlocked for me yet then I've been turning the ps3 off. Well no harm done in just quit and set up another match or the way that it can be done in universe mode like Macca-16 has said that seems a quick way off getting it done. But thanks for both off the reply's :applause:

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure to change the match difficulty to Legend, .

I thought it only had to be on Hard difficulty? I remember thinking it was odd, yet very nice of them to make "For whom the bell tolls" on Legend, and the 1, 20, & 50 victories on Hard setting.

I thought it only had to be on Hard difficulty? I remember thinking it was odd, yet very nice of them to make "For whom the bell tolls" on Legend, and the 1, 20, & 50 victories on Hard setting.
It is hard. The trophy desctiption says "Win 50 Times on Hard Difficulty or Higher in One Session [single Player]". So it doesn't HAVE to be on Legend.

The trophy says Hard difficulty or higher, I put it on Legend just to be absolutely sure, but like someone else mentioned, you don't HAVE to put it on Legend too!