I find it boring!

Fractal

Am I the only person who's finding it boring?

Seriously, it's the same thing every story. Get into a confrontation, keep fighting back stage, win how they tell you to win. There was one part when you're HHH, and you have have to beat up 3 guys outside your locker room. It was boring and frustrating. Cody Rhodes did the same move over and over again. And as soon as you manage to counter it, another idiot does the same thing.

Getting up is too easy. I played a few 4 player matches and everyone just gets up so quick after having a ton of finishers laid on them. Overall I don't think the games all that great.

I think the same way i hated having to fight handicap matches after every match and cutscene, I faced a friend in player match it was Ladder I couldn't even get a conchairto, I couldn't even set up a ladder after a finisher because of how fast you get up I just let him win it was getting so boring. and they removed a lot of things like the triple jump moonsault. The best thing in this game is Create-A-Arena. But I like how this game encourage you use less running attacks.

Edited by RVD420Y2J222

Your not the only one, I found this WWE 12 a huge let down. RTWM was really off and the storylines were terrible. It makes no sense for your objective is to beat down ur opponent then when you activate the cut scene u lose. Too many interferances of cut scenes, LET THE MATCH PLAY OUT THQ!!!!! Not being able to select your superstar was a let down. The whole games mechanics is based on reversing and its slow and unresponsive. U barely see many reversals in real life, why the hell is it the CPU's only offense. I will say one of THQs worse WWE games.

The only thing I liked was the creation modes, but thats all.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1080/X2AStrikeFreedom.png

Your not the only one, I found this WWE 12 a huge let down. RTWM was really off and the storylines were terrible. It makes no sense for your objective is to beat down ur opponent then when you activate the cut scene u lose. Too many interferances of cut scenes, LET THE MATCH PLAY OUT THQ!!!!! Not being able to select your superstar was a let down. The whole games mechanics is based on reversing and its slow and unresponsive. U barely see many reversals in real life, why the hell is it the CPU's only offense. I will say one of THQs worse WWE games.

The only thing I liked was the creation modes, but thats all.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1080/X2AStrikeFreedom.png

I have to jump on this bandwagon about the RTWM stories. What's the point of even playing the match, if your going to have a cutscene and lose. I miss the old days on N64 WWF No Mercy. Great story mode as even if you lost, there was a story to go with losing.

Yeah I have to agree with you guys about this. The most draggy part is the backstage brawl>.< I keep on spamming running grapplevin RTW mode. Especially the elimination chamber match, its hard to grapple properly since wrestlers can interfere you when you are doing grapple. They should remove that damn feature. It ruined the gameplay.But other than that, the story are awesome=D

Haven't even tried the online this year round.

Not sure I can be bothered to get the platinum either. It's been a great 4th quater with MW3, Arkham City, Uncharted, Assassins Creed etc, and this has ruined it for me =/

Because of all the early positive feedback, I almost got the Axxess thing, thankfully I didn't lol

Seriously, it's the same thing every story. Get into a confrontation, keep fighting back stage, win how they tell you to win. There was one part when you're HHH, and you have have to beat up 3 guys outside your locker room. It was boring and frustrating. Cody Rhodes did the same move over and over again. And as soon as you manage to counter it, another idiot does the same thing.

Getting up is too easy. I played a few 4 player matches and everyone just gets up so quick after having a ton of finishers laid on them. Overall I don't think the games all that great.

Road to wrestlemania is extremely boaring and repetivite and repetitive.

i thought the wcw bit in HERO was good though but yeah, i always have hated tag team matches, and there is loads. but even the back stage brawl is getting too much.

The game is more than RTWM you know. I think the game is awesome except for online obviously. In real WWE they fight backstage all the time (more recently Berto + Punk and Nash + HHH) The getting up thing could have been better, but overall it is a good game.

The game is more than RTWM you know. I think the game is awesome except for online obviously. In real WWE they fight backstage all the time (more recently Berto + Punk and Nash + HHH) The getting up thing could have been better, but overall it is a good game.

I've been watching wrestling for 14-15 years, I know what happens lol.

The brawls on this are very repetitive, every story every week, the game is too tedius bro.

And I don't only play RTWM. My primary game mode is exhibition with my siblings. 5 of us in the ring at a time is hilarious but 30 mins in and 20 finishers later and everyone is still getting up easily...Not fun anymore.

When IGN called this game the best WWE game yet, and praised the RTWM they must have been extremely high, because the backstage brawls and 2/3/4/5 on 1 handicap matches got boring very fast.. and the constant cutscenes in the matches ruined alot.. and the reversals from the cpu got annoying the more i played this.

this gameplay is so broken, you can give out 10+ signatures/finishers and the cpu goes up right away, and even if you hit someone with a ladder/table/chair they pop right up, boy i miss the gameplay from No Mercy and Wrestlemania where you actually could make the cpu stay down after a submission and finisher.

and not to speak of the clusterf**ck that is MITB, the ladder gets pushed away half the time because someone touches it or gets an inch of their feet to close to the ladder.

thank god for WWE Universe

my list of complains for this game is to big.

Edited by b0shey

and not to speak of the clusterf**ck that is MITB, the ladder gets pushed away half the time because someone touches it or gets an inch of their feet to close to the ladder.

LOL I was going to post on that myself. Took me about 45 minutes to win the one in Universe, cuz someone would get slammed next to it or just walk into it and it would move/fall, or I couldnt set it in place cuz someone was laying to close to the middle of the ring, or I would try throwing guys out of the ring/doing finishers or signatures to keep em outta my way only to have them jump right back up again. I finally carried a ladder up the ramp and set it up on the stage just to keep guys from using it and making some more room in the ring, and somehow through a LOT of luck, I finally won. MITB failed huge this time around. I dunno, it just sucks when your trying to go for a trophy and its more of a chore than anything and not fun at all.

My primary game mode is exhibition with my siblings. 5 of us in the ring at a time is hilarious but 30 mins in and 20 finishers later and everyone is still getting up easily...Not fun anymore.

I would imagine the fact that you are all competing with each other and battling hard for the win would make it more fun. The only way I could imagine it not being fun is if you're loosing.

Nobody just pops right up after 20 finishers. They do stay down longer and would move around a lot slower with less possibility of accurately reversing by that point. It may not be as long as some would like but they don't just get right back up the next second.

I don't really get the criticism. Some things could be tightened up here and there, but as an overall, this is the best WWE Game they've done yet. Matches are longer, there's more competition and matches seem more realistic than ever before.

When IGN called this game the best WWE game yet, and praised the RTWM they must have been extremely high, because the backstage brawls and 2/3/4/5 on 1 handicap matches got boring very fast.. and the constant cutscenes in the matches ruined alot.. and the reversals from the cpu got annoying the more i played this.

this gameplay is so broken, you can give out 10+ signatures/finishers and the cpu goes up right away, and even if you hit someone with a ladder/table/chair they pop right up, boy i miss the gameplay from No Mercy and Wrestlemania where you actually could make the cpu stay down after a submission and finisher.

thank god for WWE Universe

my list of complains for this game is to big.

I'm glad someone mentioned No Mercy, I still remember that from back in the day when WWE use to be fun. Now its just pointless and repetitive, this happens when u make games on a yearly basis. This WWE was not bigger, badder, or better. Too me it was a step down from previous versions. I hate some of the special abilities they have, I hit a finisher and the CPU gets up or does a ring out (a finisher means its over). The match ups in wwe universe sometimes is too repetitive, the AI uses the same people over and over, mix it up a little I have to edit so different people are used. RTWM is a piece of crap on how u have to do objectives, this isn't a platforming or adventure game. The whole game is reverse crazy even when turned down, CPU still reverses everything. You don't even see a lot of reverses in real life. THQ failed.

Edited by TheViper561

I hate some of the special abilities they have, I hit a finisher and the CPU gets up or does a ring out (a finisher means its over).

RTWM is a piece of crap on how u have to do objectives, this isn't a platforming or adventure game. The whole game is reverse crazy even when turned down, CPU still reverses everything. You don't even see a lot of reverses in real life. THQ failed.

I think the point is to try and make it more of a simulation and more true to how it is on TV, instead of an arcade game. In reality, a finisher doesn't always end the match or put someone away.

Also, Road to Wrestlemania is a little different. How successful is debatable, but it's different to the other modes. The point being if you want a full match, there's no shortage of options in Exhibition or Universe mode.

And once you know how to reverse the CPU, especially with the sliders lowered, it's not difficult to reverse the CPU and gain an advantage, despite the frequency of reversals.

I would imagine the fact that you are all competing with each other and battling hard for the win would make it more fun. The only way I could imagine it not being fun is if you're loosing.

Nobody just pops right up after 20 finishers. They do stay down longer and would move around a lot slower with less possibility of accurately reversing by that point. It may not be as long as some would like but they don't just get right back up the next second.

I don't really get the criticism. Some things could be tightened up here and there, but as an overall, this is the best WWE Game they've done yet. Matches are longer, there's more competition and matches seem more realistic than ever before.

Funny thing is, I win.

Don't see how you can say people don't get up fast after x finishers when we're all complaining...The truth is the game sucks and in a world and especially this quarter or game releases, this is below par and to have 9/10 of gamers in this thread disliking it, I think it says a lot about the game. When you're thrown off a ladder, had 10 finishers, signatures, chairs and more done to you and you're getting up and all you do is hold your head, you know somethings not right.

Smackdown 2 was by far the beat imo <3