Anyone else psyched for this?

• 8 months later...

Demo only allows multiplayer sample of game...which turns out to be very easy. Not fussed on the rest of the game nor familiar with previous versions on PS2. Rather odd to use a turbo boost you have to tap the brake then double tap the accelorator. Don't let the platinum suck you in for the price. IMO not worth it :(

I think it's crap to release dlc at the same time as the game, wtf just integrate it!

Anyway, I'm gonna get it anyway just because I like mashed so much.

This will prolly be a letdown, but a plat is nice... :whistle:

Yes very disappointing there is extra DLC on release :(

I loved Mashed, but this feels like a huge let down. The racing is good, but hasn't got that 'edge'. Custom car colours are stupid - they need to stick to whichever team your on, or let one player per colour. The scores in the bottom right corner is almost incomprehensible, a simpler scoreboard is so much better.

After playing this game is makes me want to go out and get a used PS2 copy of Mashed.

Loves the game, made me laught better than I've done for years , just gave me the great mashed experience back :), I see lot of people complaining for "bugs" and alike, but It's not affected me much atleast, and it's still a fun game to play!

Also complaining about day 1 dlc is stupid, if you do not like, then simply do not buy?, and let us other buy if we want :), I guess they got some sparetime becouse the game got delayed becouse of Xbox..., and spended they're time well working on some dlc meanwhile.

It's a game to be played mulitplayer thought, singleplayer is not that fun :)

I was psyched for bloody ages and now its here its lived up to my expectations and the beauty of the multiplayer trophies is that they can all be obtained offline with 2 controllers, 3 (G) 1 (S) 1 (B). :applause:

Noticed this as well, breezed through 90% of the trophies in a couple of hours.

Now there's only the gold on all trials left.

I was psyched for bloody ages and now its here its lived up to my expectations and the beauty of the multiplayer trophies is that they can all be obtained offline with 2 controllers, 3 (G) 1 (S) 1 (B). :applause:

Is that so? That was one thing I couldn't lay my fingers on without anyone confirming it. Thanks!

I might just buy it anyway allthough the remarks about the controls worry me a little.

Is that so? That was one thing I couldn't lay my fingers on without anyone confirming it. Thanks!

I might just buy it anyway allthough the remarks about the controls worry me a little.

The controls aren't that bad with the exception of the weird boost control.

Its more the cameraangle thats tricky sometimes.