Online Trophy for Ranking up Bug ?

Ok so I went online and got to level 8 then turned off the ps3 , went back and saw my level 1 all resetted but my stats still there but level have been reset ... this happened everytime I turn off the game :\ is this a bug or you have to hit level 20 in one go without turning off the game ? I spent 5 hours ( not in racing ) to get level 10 and I need 20 now

omg this is annoying. I'm stuck on level 3...and I really want the plat.

How much exp does level 20 require does anyone know?

I will spend a whole day leveling up from 3 to 20 if I cannot turn the game off without it resetting.

It's interesting that you can go offline and your stats don't reset but exiting the game resets it.

P.S This is blackbeangames they won't fix it, they are terrible with glitches.

Edited by stedaman

I did what duck360 did and now have all the online trophies.

I started at 11am and finished by 11.30pm with a bit of food and drink inbetween. I think race time clocked at 7 hours 30 mins for me but with all the loading etc takes alot longer ofcourse.

I'm just glad it's done. If you going to attempt this please make sure you get up and walk around every so often! :D

Watch them fix it now lol, but honestly I think that this developer won't fix it, Milestone/Black Bean Games still haven't fixed SBK 10 EU and Blackbeangames are involved with National Geopgrahic Challenge which also doesn't have a patch for a glitched trophy.

Edited by stedaman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it is still glitched. I just logged on after not playing for months and I was level 4. i think that is were I left off. Now Im almost level 10 and scared to chance it. Can anybody verify that it is still resetting scores?

OK, I made it to level 14. My system froze and I had to restart. I was worried about having to start over, but it is either fixed or I am super lucky. When I started up I was still level 14.

Edited by j4stringthang

1 day later, and im still level 5 1/2

It looks like its fixed. Ill update if i do loose stats later this week orso

I think it is fixed, I was level 11 2 days ago, now level 13 and keeping the level. Now finish it as quick as possible.

• 6 months later...