Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Rob Madgwick

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin
All trophies obtained

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked on the leaderboards and you need at leats 200 SSS wins to get anywhere near lvl 50 so it will definatly need boosting plz add me if you want to do some wins roughly 3mins per race

psn :- bubblemutley1979

plz put WRC in request dont just leave it blank thanks

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/bubblemutley1979.png[/url][/img]

i looked on the leaderboards and you need at leats 200 SSS wins to get anywhere near lvl 50 so it will definatly need boosting plz add me if you want to do some wins roughly 3mins per race

next time am on bud we will boost if that is ok

I have been working on gt5 on endurance racing on spec 2 not been there while it's been running then when I do come of it to play wrc2 you happen to go offline my timing stinks lol

Im up for helping out, i'll add you.

I'm still looking for SSS boosting buddies, think I'm up to level 34.

I usually get to play a few hours in the evenings (I have a full time job and kids that get in the way of all day gaming sessions, God I miss them days lol), so if anyone is in a similar situation and is taking their time to platinum it, look me up on psn- RandomTrout

I could do some boosting, ill add you when i wake up tomorrow.

Got the PLAT. thanks to RandomTrout, kyy357, and special thanks to EstherBoal and skin_it_up :)

no worries mate, now if somebody wants to help me boost SSS level 50 trophy that would more than helpful!

i'm currently on level 43

:-)

Becareful to bundykins ID: RandomTrout, the other day I played with him and one of the times, I won 2 times and left in a hurry and then after a while I was playing online, care that is not very reliable.

Thats abit unfair mate. i apologised for winning 2 instead of 1 and i told you that i had to leave. I was called away because i had to see to my son. its called responsibilities.

I've helped people here get to level 50, just ask raimo666, whilst i'm still waiting to get there myself, so dont call me unreliable.

Edited by bundykins
spelling

Becareful to bundykins ID: RandomTrout, the other day I played with him and one of the times, I won 2 times and left in a hurry and then after a while I was playing online, care that is not very reliable.

Play with fire and you will get burned victor, its the nature of online gaming i'm afraid.

Translation is hard at times, especially when the recipiant only reads what they want to read not what is actually said!!!