Rate the trophy difficulty.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.10

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

I'll say a 4. The challenges can be beaten by anyone with a little practice, and you have time to kill trying to get the "Gold Damage" trophy. Just boost online trophies with a friend; they're never a problem. As for "get your lob on", throw one grenade, and then use the stone donkey to kill the rest (I did and got the trophy oddly enough).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 1. But then I have played A LOT of worms on PC when I was younger. Didn't have much trouble with the challenges, and boosted the 2 online trophies, as I prefer to play multiplayer offline (Cause everyone just exits online all the time)

IF I wouldn't have boosted the online trophies I would probably give it a 2 or a 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This game is very easy. The only difficulty that can be here is the challenges. But I personally didn't find them hard at all. Well, maybe I had to replay some of the last challenges, but I never felt like "it's frustrating" or "i don't know how am I gonna do this". Maybe it's because I used to play Worms a lot on PC.

So the challenges (those are easy) are the only thing where you need a skill, there rest of the trophies require nothing but time for ending up blowing/killing trophies. And there are good tips how to do it fast.

i giv it a 5 because challenge 19 & 20 took the piss for me i gor very frustrated it took me so long i got silver damage on 19 & gold damage on 20 lol xD

About Uncharted: Drake's Fortune:

3, only because some of the areas on crushing

Huh. That's interesting. I gave Drake's Fortune 5/10 (because of the crushing mode), but Worms I give 3/10, because it's really easy and fast.

By the way this PSN game has the fastest online trophies (if boosting) I've ever seen. First one you get just be starting a 4 player on-line match (you can then just quit), and other two can be done in one minute (both for one match). I just love easy on-line trophies, because sometimes they are annoying.