Online seems dead?

monaro89

Just wondering if anyone else finds the online servers to be completley dead? The only way i can play a online game is if i host it and wait like 5 hours before somebody joins.. Im in aus - adelaide btw.. just wondering if the servers are like that for everyone else. :think:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If someone would like to play some matches that u know what your going into, then I'm up as well. I'm tired of starting the game up and hoping for just any match being there. And I'm tired of not knowing if the match is 'beginner' because unlimited Ninja rope is insanely unbalanced and gamebreaking.

Btw how are you supposed to organize anything even boosting? I haven't seen an 'invite friend' option anywhere :s

• 1 year later...

I got Worms Collection from Amazon UK about three weeks ago.

One day two weeks ago, I wanted to play Worms online. I have a friend who has the downloadable version, so we arranged to play a few matches. He found me in my lobby, and we started the match. But after I confirmed landscape, and the worms were spread out on the landscape, just before start, a message in a red bubble said "Waiting for other players...", and after a minute of waiting, another bubble appeared, and said "The game session is no longer available. Press [circle button] to go back.". It happens when either of us are hosting the match.

Today I tried to find other players. But I found only one other player online (PSN: pastrouverdenom), after having an open lobby for about four minutes, and the same thing happened.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Edited by are1981

• 1 month later...
I got Worms Collection from Amazon UK about three weeks ago.

One day two weeks ago, I wanted to play Worms online. I have a friend who has the downloadable version, so we arranged to play a few matches. He found me in my lobby, and we started the match. But after I confirmed landscape, and the worms were spread out on the landscape, just before start, a message in a red bubble said "Waiting for other players...", and after a minute of waiting, another bubble appeared, and said "The game session is no longer available. Press [circle button] to go back.". It happens when either of us are hosting the match.

Today I tried to find other players. But I found only one other player online (PSN: pastrouverdenom), after having an open lobby for about four minutes, and the same thing happened.

Does anyone know why this happens?

It could just be lag. I was trying to get the Happy Four Play about 20 minutes ago and I was got the "Waiting for other players..." message, and after a few minutes it said the game was no longer available. I tried again (luckily 3 people join right away) and it worked fine. Just try again I guess. :think: