-Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10

-Offline: 11/14

-Online: 3/14

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 7 – 11 hours

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheat codes available

Overview:

Worms is a fun, yet hard, strategy game. Your team takes turns with the other teams and you have a set amount of time to move, shoot, and move back. When your turn is up, the enemy team then does their stuff. It's cartoony style is a throw-off because it is actually a somewhat intense game. Most of the trophies can be gotten easiest offline. The trophies are mostly just kills and destruction. There are also trophies for completing challenges and tutorials. This game is one that requires quite a bit of effort, and not just time. It takes some strategy and skill. So if you are looking for an easy game for easy trophies, this is not for you.

Step by step:

Step 1: Tutorials.

Start up the game and go to tutorials. Complete these and you will have the “Training” trophy.

Step 2: Challenges.

Now select challenges and over time, and practice you will complete them an get the “Challenges” trophy. The challenges will get increasingly difficult over time, just use explosions and the edges of the map to your advantage and be patient! While doing the challenges you should be able to get these trophies if you try:

Bronze Damage

Barrel Buster

Body Count

Greedy Worm

Hot Foot

Shepherd

Three Bagger

Step 3: Online.

Go online to get the three online trophies. The easiest and fastest way to get them is by boosting, but if that is not an option then just find a four player match to get the “Happy Four Play” trophy. Join a small match to get the “Get a Lob On” and “Fast, Pink, and Hard” trophies.

Step 4: Finishing up.

If you don't already have the “Silver Damage” and “Gold Damage” trophies then you have to spend some time killing worms. “Gold Damage” is by far, the hardest trophy in the game, as it takes the longest. You will need to kill around 500 worms in order to get it.

I hope this road map will help you and good luck!

Edited by addmanrcace

• 1 month later...

For the “Fast, Pink, and Hard” trophy, is it possible to just make a friend create a ranked game and make you win? I´ve tried numerous tries by normal searching, and failed, if it was a regular game I could´ve possible made it, but it being a ranked game means I´m bound to meet elite worms, no matter if I search for beginner (or I´m just really unluck), besides, there´s not that many playing the ranked games.. Grr.

For the “Fast, Pink, and Hard” trophy, is it possible to just make a friend create a ranked game and make you win? I´ve tried numerous tries by normal searching, and failed, if it was a regular game I could´ve possible made it, but it being a ranked game means I´m bound to meet elite worms, no matter if I search for beginner (or I´m just really unluck), besides, there´s not that many playing the ranked games.. Grr.

Yes indeed, I got all the online trophies with a friend.

• 8 months later...

Dude, gold damage is piss easy.

Just make every worm team a controlled team and make them stand in a hole you made by using explosives. Then just make a donkey fall on them and it should be yours.

Simple as that:applause:

• 11 months later...