Challenges disappearing?

SimplySupreme

I've been going through the Team 17 challenges, I beat deathmatch 10, but now I don't even get the option to go beyond that and beat the other challenges.

I know they exist, (Icarus Potion 2, Sniper 2 etc) but the list stops at Deathmatch 10 all of a sudden...

Any ideas? Is this a glitch?

• 4 weeks later...

I just had the almost same happening to me. I paid for the SP DLC and the main game, then got the collection. I'm trying to access the MP DLC. I have accessed it before, as I've played on like 3 or 4 of the maps already, but then all of a sudden it was gone. o.o'

Urgh, I just checked, and the SP DLC challenges are gone too. This is a load of crap.

I went ahead and deleted the other main game just not and the installation from the collection, before re-installing the game from the collection. This did not fix it.

EDIT:

Sent Team17 an email, but no reply so far. It kind of sucks, as I've paid twice for the SP DLC and the main game, you'd think they would give me some support.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...
Yeah, it was definitely broken, I deleted the game data and it still didn't work...My only alternative was to back up my save and just go through them all again from new.

You had to do that? Urgh. I never got a reply from them.

Will try some more later on. I'm not going to give up this easily. I had almost done all the SP stuff, and now it has disappeared. <_< Same with MP. Worst part, as I've said before. I've paid twice for main game and the SP DLC. Kinda annoyed they didn't answer on e-mail either. My main worry is that if I do start all over, what is going to stop it from happening again? I guess I could take a back-up of the save file every time I play though.