Score Reset?

Hey all, I just recently had a little trouble with my PS3.. I was playing Worms Ultimate Mayhem Online, and I was just cleaning up my friends list in between (through the :ps: menu) when my console jammed. All I could do was hold the :ps: and "Quit Game" and after I did that, the sreen just went completely black. Nothing happened..

Even holding the shut-down button didn't work, so I gave the switch on the back a flip, waited a few seconds, and turned it back on. Of course the PS3 had to reboot after the first start, because it wasn't shut down properly. But after that, I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Until I played my next game online, it appeared that my Worms Ultimate Mayhem Online score had completely reset! My save files are all ok, I've tried other games, everything works fine, the only thing weird is my score being back to 0.

Now it doesn't really matter to me, but I was wondering, has anyone had this before? And does the win-count also reset when this happens? I was really close to my 40 wins and I don't want to start over!

Edit: Well I got my 40 Wins trophy. So I can confidently say that it didn't reset my actual win-count.

Thought I'd post it just in case anyone ever has the same problem.

Edited by nickson1988

• 4 weeks later...

Was going to say something similar happened to the person I grinded the online trophies with. They had connection issues, and one time their score was reset. Needless to say, they got the 40 wins trophy long before me, so I too can safely say that it doesn't necessarily mean your win count gets reset.