So new maps are supposed to randomly come up in Ranked?

I finished the MP DLC earlier this evening - yes, the new maps come up randomly in Ranked matches. If you choose to boost, have one partner generate ranked matches until one of the new maps come up (there are 5), then send a message for the other partner to search Ranked DM. For two people, this method takes maybe 2-3 hours (remember that each person needs to win once on each map with at least two worms left alive; on any one of these matches, the winner has to have one worm finish with more than 100 health).

For the "play five times on each new map", you can do it solo offline. Davy Jones can also be done offline in generated maps.

another question. how do u know if its the maps ur looking for cus as far as i can tell theres no map name at the bottom of the screen in the lobby

*edit* nevermind. u can look at the stage pictures on local versus so you know what they're supposed to look like.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

They really should've added a DLC filter to the search process. I've now been searching for an hour to try and get a DLC map to come up, and I've only been able to get one, that being the train map. I've never even seen the others.

That would help a lot.

It would seem that End of the line and Tyranno-saw-us are the server's favorite selections when they do (eventually) appear.

Hard day's knight and 1001 Fights seem to be the shy ones that almost never appear.