Help with Buried Treasure trophy

CarrDelling

(I'm not sure if this message should be in the boosting thread instead of using a new one. But since the way of boosting is "different" (there's no real boosting for PS3 players, but new items instead), I'm going to try this way. Sorry if there's any inconvenience).

The new PS Vita version of the game features a new trophy, "Buried Treasure" for which we need to find PS3 players with the game:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/worms-revolution-extreme/213340-worms-revolution-extreme-trophy-guide-road-map.html#post3

Supposedly, we have to find people with chests, create a treasure room, and share our keys with them (I have keys #1 and #9 at the moment).

Anyone wants to give it a try with me? (it should unlock new items for the game). If so, just add me as a friend (PSN ID: Carr_Delling , put "Worms" in the invitation) and tell me when you will be online. I usually play from 21:00 to 01:00, GMT timezone (UK).

Thanks!!

I'm a little bit cheesed that I've been receiving numerous friend requests from Vita players for this trophy. Because there is no cross-play, Vita users are just using me to get their trophy, yet are completely unable to help with the fact that I can't get three guys together for Buddy, Buddy.

Basically, the current structure of the treasure system requires Vita users to "take advantage of" their PS3 counter-parts while they have nothing to offer in return.

It really is unfortunate that they made a cross-treasure system, but not a cross-trophy or cross-play system. Vita players need PS3 players, but PS3 players can gain NOTHING from playing with Vita players.

It's really going to be a pain to get PS3 help for the Vita trophy. I helped out several people, but I am pretty much done with the game now (at least, done with online play). Good luck!

Edited by MrMinderbinder

However, I'll say that as long as I'm still playing Revolution, I'll take any Vita requests. It actually is quite easy to open a treasure room. As I have all treasure chests, I can help any Vita player get the treasure trophy, provided they have at least one key.

Friend request me (MrMinderbinder) if you have a Vita and need this trophy. Note - this offer expires the day I take the game off my machine.

Thanks for that! It's a shame that you're not going to get anything in return (guess that the only think PS3 users get is to get the contents of the chests... are they useful?). I'll send you a request later ;)