Do indirect kills count?

TheDearGunther

I was boosting online kills when I noticed that when my partner placed his worms together for me to kill them all at once, the subsequent results screen said something like "g-unither - most kills - 1", when I killed 4.

So, for instance, if my boosting partner's worms are all standing right next to eachother near water and I place a mine next to the worm that is most to the left, and the explosion causes all 4 to fall into the water to the right of them, the results screen often says I only killed one.

So now I'm wondering, will all 4 worms that died because of one of my worms' actions be added to the totals of 300 and 1000 worms killed or only the kills that are mentioned in the results screen? I really don't want to make any mistakes while boosting, because it takes long enough already.

I hope my question is clear enough.

Edited by TheDearGunther

Yes it counts, The only time it does not count is when you are killed by clones of your own account. You probably won't get 100% as the trophy "Flawless Mission" is glitched. Only Platinum is achievable.

Thanks for the reply. It's reassuring that all my kills so far counted, and that my partner and I can keep using the quickest method.

I'm only interested in the platinum though. I didn't buy the dlc.