Social Butterfly troubles

StewartBros

Has anyone else experienced problems in earning the Social Butterfly trophy? It requires you to play against 20 different people online, yet so far I've played 25 people and don't yet have the trophy. I actually wrote down everyone's name so I wouldn't waste time repeatedly playing the same person, but no luck so far. I've been frequenting Deathmatches and often finding 2 or 3 opponents at the same time, which has really helped in racking up the 20 players needed, but as I say, so far it's been for naught.

Have you guys got this trophy, or are you in the same boat as me?:confused:

Has anyone else experienced problems in earning the Social Butterfly trophy? It requires you to play against 20 different people online, yet so far I've played 25 people and don't yet have the trophy. I actually wrote down everyone's name so I wouldn't waste time repeatedly playing the same person, but no luck so far. I've been frequenting Deathmatches and often finding 2 or 3 opponents at the same time, which has really helped in racking up the 20 players needed, but as I say, so far it's been for naught.

Mine did the same just keep playing i lost count how many people i played try a different game mode i played just fort but when i got this trophy it come form a death match you

• 5 weeks later...

might be an issue. I've faced 50 or 60 by now withoutgetting it:s

• 1 month later...
how difficult is it to find 20 people online? I like the worms games but some of the online trophies are a pain to get. If it's almost impossible at this point then I think I'll be skipping on this game.

It was surprisingly easy for me to find 20 different people. It shouldn't be too much of a problem if you play some matches at different times of the day.

Personally, I kept track of the people I had played against, and got the trophy exactly after the 20th person (including the 2 people I had been boosting with).

• 4 months later...