Rate the trophy difficulty  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

Gave it a 5. The puzzles aren't that tough, but a couple of them had me stumped for an hour or so. The campaign was about the same as the other Worms games: Your increasigly outnumbered and the CPU has pinpoint accuracy on almost every shot.

With the multiplayer, I was getting about 10 kills an hour in ranked matches, but boosting in player matches sped it up to a little under a kill per minute. There's about 200 kills in the campaign/puzzles so there's another 500 needed for the Worminator trophy which can be done in a couple of hours in solo 1 vs 3 matches.

Took about 25 hours.

• 1 month later...

Gave it a 6.

The online trophies would either take an age or be near impossible to get due to the almost dead servers.

3 or 4 of the campaign missions are very tough and can require a lot of luck to win, I think Farmyard 5 took me several hours before I finally beat it.

Other than that I think this is a pretty crap worms game, feels very stripped down and basic compared to the others, couple with the horrible framerate I think this is the worst worms game on PSN.

Overall glad I got the plat so I never have to play this again.

• 2 months later...

Voted 4. Like everyone else said the campaigns were the hardest part of the game. The online was tedious and boring even with a boosting partner. Felt like it took ages to get to 300 kills online. I agree with CaptainSellers on everything he said aside from the difficulty of the platinum. This is hands down one of the worst worms titles available.

• 7 months later...
Gave it a 5. The puzzles aren't that tough, but a couple of them had me stumped for an hour or so. The campaign was about the same as the other Worms games: Your increasigly outnumbered and the CPU has pinpoint accuracy on almost every shot.

With the multiplayer, I was getting about 10 kills an hour in ranked matches, but boosting in player matches sped it up to a little under a kill per minute. There's about 200 kills in the campaign/puzzles so there's another 500 needed for the Worminator trophy which can be done in a couple of hours in solo 1 vs 3 matches.

Took about 25 hours.

You must be really good or I must really really suck because I'm in to about 30-40 hours+ and I am only into the last story mission area and only halfway through and haven't done anything else

Edited by dante_kinkade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 years later...